I Let it out, all at once.

Start from the beginning

"Please." I whispered.

"For fùcks sake, Delilah." He sighed. He sounded angry.

"You didn't do anything wrong." He said with his teeth grinding together.

"Tell me Calum."

"I can't exactly explain!" He said raising his voice.

"Do you wanna know?! Do you really want to freaking know?!" He asked. He wasn't yelling but it was definitely loud.

"Yes." I whispered, scared for what was gonna come.

"I LIKE YOU. THERE. ARE YOU HAPPY? YOU TOLD THE INTERVIEWER YOU DIDN'T LIKE ME. RING A BELL?" I just stepped back.

"I FÚCKING LIKE YOU DELILAH. AND WHEN YOU SAID YOU DIDN'T LIKE ME BACK IT HURT. SO I SHUT YOU OUT HOPING IT WOULD END. DID IT? NO. BUT IT HURTS TO KNOW THAT THE PERSON THAT MAKES YOU THE HAPPIEST AND MAKES YOU FEEL ALIVE AND FREE, DOESN'T LIKE YOU BACK. IM JUST DONE DELILAH." He said now officially yelling.

A tear rolled down my cheek. Normally I would have been happy. He likes me back. But that wasn't what was in my mind the most. It scared me, how he yelled. I stepped back once again and breathed in and out. If I had a panic attack now, it would make thing worse.

Calum looked at me, and his face of fire, stress, anger, and fumes all disappeared and it turned into a something I couldn't quite understand.

He stepped forward to me. And wiped my tear off with his thumb slightly. I flinched.

"Delilah. Please. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell. Don't be afraid. You know I would never hurt you." He whispered. And another tear escaped.

"Don't cry. Please Delilah. I'm sorry. I just got carried away. And I Let it out, all at once." He whispered again.

"Why?" I said quietly.

He seemed to know what I meant because he sighed.

"Why did I do this?" He started, "I thought if I shut you out. Me liking you would stop. I thought it would all end if I ended it first. It was díck move. I understand and I'm sorry. I've never felt like this before De. Not once.
And I just didn't know what to do.
There's so many things I know about you, like the little things. How your eyes sparkle when you see something you want while shopping or something. Or how when we walk through crowds you take my jean loops for belts and grab onto it with your 4th finger. Your giggle when your trying not to laugh loud. Or the laugh you have when you don't think something was that funny. You kick the ground when your nervous. And you count to 10 with your fingers at your side, when your angry.
You breath in and out when your about to do something you don't wanna do and your nervous about it. I know all the little things De. But I wanna know the real you." He said grabbing my hand in his. "The things people don't know about you."

"Calum." I said and he grabbed my other hand and pulled me toward him. And Into his chest.

"I like you Delilah. And I have for a while. I like you a fùcking lot. And we made it clear, I'm not gonna stop either." He said quietly.

I sighed into his chest. Of course I liked him back. It was hard taking this all in. When I came in I was nervous. Then I was hurt he wouldn't answer me. Once he answered I was thankful. When he started to raise his voice I was scared. When he yelled all those things I was tooken away. When he stopped I want hurt again. Now I don't even know.

"De." He said and I looked up at him.

"I already know the answer, but I need to hear it from you, with out any interviewers..... Do you like me?"

I looked up at him, I could feel my eyes getting glossy. Of course I did. But what if he's like, Evan. I don't want that again. He ruined me. Changed me completely. My whole life did a 180 Becuase of him. I didn't want that to happen. Not again. So I didn't say anything to him.

He stepped back from me. And cursed. "I knew it." He said. More to himself. "I'm sorry De." He whispered and stepped out of the bus and shut the door. Leaving me all alone.

My eyes filled once again with tears. I didn't know what to do. So I grabbed my phone and called who I needed the most right now. I dialed the number,

"De?"

"Mikey." I whispered.

"What did he do?" He asked angrily.

I cried into the phone.

"I'm leaving de. I'll be there in about 10 minutes."  I heard him say and the line went dead.

About 15 minutes later he walked through the door. He opened his arms and I ran into them.

"There was traffic bub, I'm sorry it look longer. Now tell me what he did." He said and I let go of him and sat down at he table.

I told him everything. What he said, and what I felt. And he just listened.

I started to cry again at the end and he say besides me rubbing my back.

"Hey your okay." He said quietly and I let out a shaken breath. He pulled me into his lap.

"Shh" he cooed.

"Everything gonna be okay." He said soothingly. We say there for a few more minutes and I crawled off his lap.

"De?" He asked.

"Yeah Mikey."

"Do you like him?" He asked.

I sighed. "Yes Mikey." I said.

"How long?"

"Ever since we got back from my friends funeral. That's when I knew for sure." I said looking at my hands.

"Holy shiz." He breathed and I quietly laughed.

"What time is it?" I asked

"11:00" he replied.

"Oh, okay."

We had a concert tonight. And with what happened I wasn't sure how to feel about it. But I obviously couldn't skip it. I would have to go. But I also have to sort things out with Calum.

Authors note.
Ya I can't write dramatic things like this so sorry. I'll try to update later today as well. I also might go back through the book from the beginning and re write a bit. If you have anything to comment, suggestions, statements, questions, you name it don't be afraid. We love you guys so much thank you for reading!

-D <3