Tour?

Hey everyone! Sorry it's been so long since I updated. But here's a long chapter.

Two months had past. Brendon's attitude towards his demon-wolf heritage had changed. His transformations didn't hurt and he became more energetic and outgoing in his wolf form.

"Sarah!" Brendon called as he looked saw the text.
"Yeah?" said Sarah as she looked up from her laptop.
"Zack wants to see if we want to go on tour." he said, "For 'Death of a Bachelor.'" Sarah set her computer down and he showed her the text.
"To: Brendon Urie, Dallon Weekes, Kenneth Harris, and Daniel Pawlovich
From: Zack Hall
Hey guys,
We were thinking about a Death of a Bachelor tour during the summer. Do you want to go on tour?"
Who's replied so far?" asked Sarah. Just as she said it, Brendon's phone buzzed. A text read:
"From: Dallpal
To: Beebo
Tour?" Then, another text came from Kenny.
"To: Bden
From: Kenny
How does touring sound to you?"
"Wait for it." said Brendon and the phone buzzed.
"From: Dandi
To: Bren
I'm ok with touring, how about you?"
"What about your transformations?" asked Sarah.
"When I was on tour, I made sure the tour dates weren't on full moons, and I managed to find a type of chains that were small, but very strong." he said.
"Did anybody find out?" Sarah asked.
"Ryro" said Brendon, "He saw me transform. He didn't say anything until he left. He wrote me a note saying, 'I know your secret, I won't say anything.'"
"Well, you won't need chains, and you can makes sure none of the tour dates are on full moons, right?" she said.
" All of my transformations are with you. What if you are my kryptonite?" he asked.
"But even when you were in wolf-mode, you didn't attack anything." she responded, then she had an idea.
"What are you thinking?" asked Brendon.
" What if I was on the road team?" she asked.
"As what?" Brendon asked with a confused tone.
"A production assistant." Sarah responded and then grabbed her laptop.
"So the tour is a yes?" Brendon asked.
"Mhm" Sarah answered as she was typing on the computer. Brendon sent a text to Zack saying "I'm up for the tour." Then, he got a text from Zack saying "Fall Out Boy and Twenty Øne Piløts are asking if Panic! wants to tour with them."
"Hey babe" he said as he looked over her shoulder, "Fa- what are you filling out?" he asked, seeing her filling in a form.
"Applying for a production assistant." she replied.
"How did you find that?" he asked.
"It was a job posted by Zack three seconds ago." she replied.
"Well, we're touring with Fall Out Boy and Twenty Øne Piløts" he announced.
"Good" she responded.
"Pardon?" asked Brendon.
"More people, less of a chance you'll be missed" responded Sarah as she passed her computer to Brendon. "Here's my application."
Name: Sarah Urie (née Orzechowski)
Gender: Female
Age and Day of birth: Febuary 23rd, 1897 (Age 29)
Address: Encino, California
Contact: 818-470-6529
Sought Position: Touring Production Assistant
Education: High School and College
Skills and Qualities: Skills: Communication, Organization, and Secretarial. Qualities: Flexible, adaptive, enthusiastic, positive, hard-working, and responsible.
Emergency contact (please state relationship): Brendon Urie (husband)"
"Looks good" Brendon said. "Did you really need to put me as your emergency contact? Because you're mine."
"I'm submitting it" Sarah said and clicked submit. Brendon quickly sent a text to Zack reading "I'm fine with touring with FOB and TØP."
He got a reply from Zack saying "Are you aware that Sarah just applied to be a production assistant?"
Brendon smiled and texted "So that's what she was filling out. I'm cool with her being a production assistant," Then, he turned to Sarah and said "Welcome to the team."

Most of the Sarah's job info is not real. I also have no idea how to fill out a job application, so yeah. Next chapter is featuring Fall Out Boy and Twenty Øne Piløts! This was mostly filler, more action in the next chapter.
(P.S this was written on my tablet in fifteen minutes, there may be spelling mistakes)