Betrayed.

I stayed silent biting my lip as I felt the pain surge through with every hit. I closed my eyes as tears streamed down my face telling myself to stop and don't be weak in front of them.

"How dare you touch our Yuki! You terrible Beast!" My 'Mom', Juri yelled slapping me.

They abused me because I wasn't like them. I grew up differently. The servants would secretly tell me I was beautiful. Maybe. But in their eyes I was a monster.
For I didn't have their beautiful brown hair. My hair was raven black. I didn't have their crimson red eyes. I had dull grey. I didn't look anything like them.

"If you EVER touch her again then you will surely be dead." she threatened me then left me alone in the dark. Before she left with my sister in her hands, Yuki blew me a kiss.

But I didn't dare wave back. I stood there watching them go up the stairs. Once I heard the door slammed shut, I collapsed on the cold floor wiping the tears though it was useless and it kept flowing over my red cheeks. I then heard my door open.

"Momiji how can you do that?" my brother asked. I looked away from him although I was asking for a death wish for he hates not being answered. At least by me.

"I asked you a question!" he yelled. My walls were cracking.
'Nee-chan it's okay if you tell on me. It's better that I get punished instead of you.' I heard Yuki's voice in my head.

I never wanted to tell on her but my I had no control of my emotions and blurted it out of fear.

"Yuki came down by herself. She wanted to play with me." I cried.

I hated that I did. I hated that I had to cry. I hated that I ratted out someone who was precious to me just because I was scared.

"You're lying!" he yelled. I cried and shook my head. I knew he would react this way but for once I wanted him to just believe me. Why can't he just believe me for once?

"Fine then we will just have to figure out the truth." he said and harshly grabbed my arm dragging me out of my room into the living room.

"Yuki. Did you come down to this monster room because you wanted to play with her?" Kaname asked. Yuki looked at me scared like she didn't want me to be here now.

Like she was scared for me. She closed her eyes shut and mumbled something as if she were praying. A habit she tends to do lately. 

"Yuki is that true? You wanted to play with this beast?" Juri asked. Yuki kept silent then she looked up at me. It was as if she was saying sorry.

"Yuki answer us before you get in big trouble." Hakura said. Yuki stood up and stood in front of me.

"No." she said. I stopped crying and looked up at Yuki. In a flash my head was snapped to the other side pain stinging on my cheek. "No I didn't. She's trying to make you mad at me. She kidnapped me and then she said if I told you guys then she will hurt me!" Yuki faked cried.

My heart broke into pieces when I heard my own best friend, my sister, betray me. The only person who made me want to keep on living had finally made that reason to disappear.

I took my arm away from Kaname and slapped Yuki harder than she slapped me. Anger had surged me but tears still fell as I saw a cut on Yuki's cheek and blood dripped from her cheek. It was bad timing. Since the servants haven't had anything to eat since Haruka and Juri had cut off their food supply for not watching Yuki earlier when she had snuck outside. Kaname had put up a barrier so the scent of Yuki's blood wouldn't quickly spread throughout the house.