Song Yunhyeong | Coffee Prince

You had just finished school and decided to roam around your new neighbourhood. It has been a few days since you lived alone in a new environment. Although your parents objected to the idea initially, they gave in since you wanted to be independent.

As you were walking down the streets, you spotted a bunch of girls crowding outside a coffee shop you had never seen before. As soon as the shop opened its doors, they all rushed inside. The scene was a bit skeptical for you so you decided to went inside to check it out.

The ambience itself managed to calm your nerves from the tiring day in school. But the fact that those girls were squealing continuously irritated you.

Eventually, you found out the reason the girls were flocking around was due to the owner running the place. You thought it was the menu that had the girls went wild. The fact that he run the place alone had amazed you. You can't deny that he was quite a visual too.

"Welcome. How can I help you miss?" It was your turn to order.

"It's actually the first time I came here so can you recommend something for me..uhm.. Song Yunhyeong-ssi?" You requested as you read his name on his nametag.

"How about caramel macchiato? It's my favourite anyway. And just call me Yunhyeong, it's much more comfortable that way." You finally paid your purchase before you waited for it by the counter.

As you kept standing, you suddenly thought of getting a job to support yourself. You were thinking of a job you were capable of when Yunhyeong placed your order in front of you.

"It seems like you're deep in your thoughts. What's on your mind lately?"

"Well, I recently move in this neighbourhood and I was planning to get a part-time job but it seems like there's no job that I could possibly think of right now."

"Why not you work with me? I was going to hire a worker since I can't do all the jobs simultaneously. You can start off by cleaning the area before I can teach you how to make coffee as you progress. Plus, you're not as scary as those fangirls." He made sure he whispered the last sentence so the girls at the shop didn't hear.

You chuckled before you eventually agreed. A perfect job and a handsome young boss to work with. What more can you ask for?

---
Hey guys! It's mintsyubbie here! Hope you guys like it! ( ^ω^)