"Hey guys where is Nally -nee? I haven't seen her." They just shook there head.

"Mum did you seen her?"

"Hmmm... oh yes I've seen her! She's in our garage and mabey she went for a ride. Would you like to see?" They all nod and then they went to there room and change there clothes.

Time skip

Nagisa's POV

We nearly at the elevator to the garage. Mabey its time to tell Karma that I have another secret. Its a good thing were at the back.

"Hey Karma? I need to tell you something." He look at me and nod to proceed.

"Well if we went there...... there's a possibility that Nally want to race" he sent me a confuse look.

"What do you mean Nagisa?" I just took my permanent driver ID and gave it to him. He took it and ask.

"Since when do you have a permanent driver ID?" I just nervously smile at but answer it.

"Since um...... I was ten? Mabey?" He just look at me bewildered. But then smirk.

"Then can you teach me to drive? My cute but awesome boyfriend? I just know how to drive but I prefer you to be my sensei~" He whisper to my ear while he bit and lick my earlobe. My face must be a tomato right now.

"Of course, if you pass the driving test then you can have an official driver ID from Nally that's where I get my ID. Then*kiss/pecks his lips* I have a gift for you~ " I said the last part a little naughty

"Ok we got a deal" then at the same time the elevator to the garage open and I didnt expect to be wide becuase all of us fit in.

A few minutes later

The door open and we met...... Nally covered in oil and some dirt.

"Nally, go get wash so that you can tour them around the garage and show them you know what." Mum said while winking . karma and I know what she saying.

Time skip

"Holy cow! There so many cars even bikes here" Yoshida said.

"Mabey you would like to learn mechanics under my supervise Yoshida?"Nally said. Yoshida was shock that he face is like gaping fish. But nod with a 'hell yeah' respond.

"Ok now that's taken ......* she look at me* Nagisa can we race?" They all look at me

"Wait Nagisa can't drive can you?" Terasaka asked but I just nod sending all my classmates except for my lover another shock.

I look at Nally-nee then I saw a smirk on her face. And I know that smirk when in racing. I return the smirk and I have an interesting wager. They look at us like were some idiots.

"Sure Nally-nee but...... let's have a little wager just like last time"

"Sure but what?" I think a few minutes and then I have an idea.

"If I win, you have to say all your secrets for the past 5 years, do anything to you and help us to kick ass from the main campus" she raised an eyebrow at me from the last statement.

"And if I win I have to do anything to you and spill your secrets, deal?" She cut little bit at her finger I thought the most terrible things she do to me but I did the same. And press our cuts together sign that the bet is on.

"OK that's a weird way to set a bet but we know that ma'am has many cars and bikes but Nagisa do you have any?" I nod my head and led them a secret door that went to my party of the garage. Inside was my Koenigsegg and Lamborghini cars and bikes.