#30

FOR THOSE HAVING TROUBLE WRITING ANNABETH POV ON FICS

I like to see it as three types of Annabeths.

The first is obviously normal Annabeth, she's drifting the line of adorable and scary, focused completely on what new audiobook releases are out, and whether or not she'll hit the deadline on her latest project. Usually makes a certain Son of Poseidon unable to focus just by being in the same room. How to recognize: Unfocused gaze (she's probably thinking of her true love, architecture), scribbles on the edge of the paper, smiles sometimes.

The second Annabeth is Fighting Annabeth. This Annabeth is a force to be reckoned with. She's focused on keeping her friends safe, making sure her plans work flawlessly, and keeping Percy in line. How to recognize: She has a stony expression, her eyes flit about as if discovering all your weaknesses, and her glare may or may not make you dissolve into ashes.

The third, and my (probably Percy's as well) personal favorite, is Teddy Bear Annabeth. She's not focused on just one thing, instead may walk around the house at 12 a.m. for no reason, blushes a lot, and tends to curl into a ball to avoid embarrassment, usually makes a certain son of Poseidon unable to focus just by being in the same room. She usually awakens during extra sleepy mornings and nights, with Percabeth cuddles, and from little kisses. How to recognize: Soft smiles, sleepy eyes, cuddles, dozing off, adorable-ness is off the charts.
Bonus: fiercely protective during this time, falls asleep during Percabeth cuddles, and appears specially during holiday parties and 'just woke up' cuddles. Compared to her younger self a lot, which snaps her back to Normal Annabeth.

There