❁Chapter Eight❁

Hey. I've decided to do author notes at the beginning of the chapters because more people read them. They won't be long, so just bear with me. Please remember to vote, and comment. Also, drop me follow while you're at it. Thanks, and enjoy chapter eight.

❁❁❁

"My God!" She lightly hit my shoulder, "I didn't know Ripper had any heart inside of him! Did he really kiss you!?"

"Shhh!" I jumped on top of her, covering her mouth. "Sean's right downstairs! If he hears us, we dead." Bliss and I were currently sitting on my circle bed. I told her about what had happened last night, and just like me, she's shocked that Ripper was capable of having an attraction to someone. I hadn't told Sean, Wesley, or Ricky yet either- I didn't plan to tell them. A part of me thinks Wes and Ricky would be okay with it, but another part said it wasn't worth the risk. All of my brothers have a tight bond with each other. If one knows something, so does all of them.

"You'd be the dead one!" She leaned back, laughing hysterically.

"You have no idea. He found out about my Friday afternoon trips to the track." I finished tying the laces of my light green vanz. Bliss and I were about to go to the nearest theme park with Wesley, Scram, and Dime. Since Bliss randomly decided to show up- Wesley being obsessed with her, Me being her closest friend, and Scram being the tag along so I had someone to ride the rides with- we all took off work today in order to spend time with her. Who knew how long she'd be in town this time?

"Get out!" Her body shot back up again, "What happened? Was he mad? I can't believe he busted you."

"I'm not allowed to race a car, or go near the track alone again. If he catches me, I'm banned from just watching the races." I rolled my eyes, and fixed my outfit as I stood up. Today I was wearing a black, turtleneck crop top, black leather pants, and of course- my light green vanz. My hair was tied up in a loose, messy bun. I thought I looked pretty cute. Now, if only Ripper was going.

"That's pretty tough, Tip

"That's pretty tough, Tip. Sorry to hear, but- Golly! You look better than I do!" She examined my outfit, walking over to stand next to me in front of my full body mirror. Bliss didn't have anything grand on. A simple white, band t-shirt, and maroon pants. She hated vanz, and went with simple white converse to complete her outfit. Her hair was just left straight, and the lovely pink strands stood out. I'd kill for hair like hers.

 I'd kill for hair like hers