Pryte Female - Morgana Lupus

Name: Morgana Lupus

Age: Sixteen

House: Pryte

Personality: Morgana is not one the most well-liked members of the Pryte household. She is spiky and hard to get along with, not least because she holds grudges if you insult her, and it's very easy to do that. Morgana values her pride, and is extremely arrogant, as well as stubborn. Never get in a fight with her, as even if she's wrong, she won't admit it. Morgana is cold, calculating and ruthless, rarely forming attachments to anyone. However, she will ally with someone if she thinks it can be to her advantage. Morgana is very selfish, and everything she does has to have something in it for her. She dislikes getting her hands dirty and manipulates others into doing her dirty work for her. She is extremely manipulative and will only tell you the truth if it helps her.

Appearance: Morgana's appearance is a cross between that of a Pryte and a Vilxen. She is extremely pale, with ebony hair and piercing cold blue eyes. Tall and slender with a queenly posture, Morgana gives off an aura of arrogance and always seems to be analysing you.

Backstory: Morgana had a happy enough early life, but it was marred by a family scandal directly involving her. Her father married a Vilxen woman, to the shock of the rest of such a previously noble family. Therefore, her family is looked down upon and seen as untrustworthy.

Motivation: Morgana wants nothing more than to bring honour and pride back to her family name and what better way to do the than by becoming one of the heirs to Aurum? Though no one liked it, she was easily the best suited to the task according to the judges. Though that may have been because she bribed half of them.