They heard you singing

Karma:

"Shhh," Karma said placing his finger in front of your mouth to hush you, "Can't you see the bright day we're having?"

You opened your mouth to speak but he cut you off, "See, there are rain clouds forming."

You looked out the window and didn't see any clouds. A vein mark appeared on your head and you smacked Karma, "I see no clouds!!! WHY CAN'T YOU APPRECIATE YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S BEAUTIFUL VOICE!?"

Nagisa:

"I didn't know you could sing well, (F/N)-chan," Nagisa said.

"My voice is just average, Nagisa." You said as you spread your arms on your table.

He shook his head, "Really? I think it's charming, spellbinding, melodius, angelic-"

You put your hand on his mouth while blushing, "Okay, okay..."

Isogai:

"You have a beautiful voice, (F/N)." Isogai smiled and sat down on the couch with you.

"C-C'mon, It's not that good." You looked away.

He leaned on your shoulder, "It is. I could listen to you aaaaall day."

Maehara:

"Woah, I didn't know your voice was this good!" Maehara said while holding a camcorder.

You stared at him blankly, "What's that?"

"Oh, I took a video of you singing," He replied, grinning, "And I'll post this on the internet and you'll be famous!!"

"What?"

"FAMOUS!"

Gakushuu:

"Are you in the school choir?" Gakushuu asked.

"No, why?" You replied.

"I thought that you were," He said and rested his head on his palm, "Would you find time to sing for me?"

"Eh? Why?"

"Your voice is very relaxing," He smiled.

**End

wow. i haven't updated in like 3 weeks. im so sorry.

summer started a week ago and i spent the days playing tennis. :3

so i'm rewatching prince of tennis!! x3

also, hooray for 2k reads! thank you sooo much. :)