Chapter Eight - Come Back

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Y-You fed Yuki. I can't take anything from you." I said, writhing in pain.

"I have not fed her anything. She has taken from a sacrifice. It's okay. You can take from me." he said, me sitting up slow and moving to his side. I caressed the side of his neck before biting deeply, taking as much of it as I could into my mouth. I don't crave his blood only. I want Zero. I want Shiki. Their scent filling my senses even though they are not here.

"Momoko, I am sorry. I've brought you back from this bloody curse. It's okay. Don't cry." he said, petting my hair as I sobbed and drank. I pulled back as I saw something frightening. Something I didn't understand.

"See something strange?" Kaname asked.

"Something very scary. I am not human. I remember the night that mother sacrifised herself and cast the spell on my body. Father tried to save me from the evil and and went up to the ground. The two of them were so strong, but they aren't here anymore. Why did they do this? To prevent someone from me?"

"Calm down." Kaname said, the windows behind us suddenly cracking and shattering as if something hard had hit them. I had done it. I had with my power. I whipped my head to the window and then looked back to Kaname.

"Blood. I smell blood." I said, him placing his hands on my shoulders.

"We will talk later about our fate, but for now you stay here." Kaname said, getting up and leaving me here alone. I hurried to the window and looked out, taking a large intake of air. It's not Zero's but. . .

"Shiki." I whispered, opening what is left of the window and hopping out, sprinting towards the scent of his and Rima's blood. My body, though not used to this allowed me to get to where I needed to be in no time. I will not be some pawn on Kaname's board. I will make my own decisions and I will not be like Yuki. I refuse. I can tell what she is doing, my body just knows. I will not be her. I will not be useless. I am still the same person. I am still Momoko.

"SHIKI!"I screamed, the boy looking to me, startled. His eyes are different colours just like that little boy I had helped. . . This must be the Kuran who killed my parents. "Letting someone else do what he pleases, you should love yourself more!" The boy fell to the floor suddenly, me seeing Shiki fight back agains the other person. "Takuma, can you care for this? I need to go see Zero." I said, Takuma nodded.

"Yes, Momoko Kuran - Sama." I shook my head and smiled as I usually would.

"My name is Momoko. No need for the Sama my precious friend. I will save us. This will end here and tonight. I will fight." I told him, Takuma pulling me into a tight hug. We need everyone to beat Kuran Rido.

"Bring Zero to our side. He loves you. He will see reason." I nodded and hugged him back.

"I will bring us together."

*

"You thought we could talk if you came. A human, transforming into a vampire . . . But if I really think about it. I am also a human who turned into a vampire. . . But all I can feel across the door right now, is an arrogant pure blood who trifles with humans." Zero said, I could tell he has his gun pointed at me even though the door between us is not open.

"You're wrong Zero. I may not be the same Momoko you knew. The vampire part of me, ate my human half." I said, holding my fist to my chest. "But the Momoko that you love and grew up with is still here, even if my body is not the same. Even if you grow to hate me; I will still love you. The whole world may be against you Zero, but I will be your ally. You are mine as I am yours. Please don't forget that." I said, pressing my forehead to the door before running down the hall and towards the exit. There are some things that I need to put and end to; with or without Zero's help.