Author's note

Hello everyone! This is my first time to publish a fanfiction so i hope you'll enjoy it!

I don't own anything except for my OC/Own Character(s).

Please comment me if i have wrong grammars and spellings.
Ps. This chapter is dedicated for one of my favorite fanfiction, Akatsuki no Yona: The Black Dragon.

***

Character bibliography:

Name: Yoko

Gender: female

Height: 166 cm

Age: 18 (two years older than Yona)

Appearance: A messy black hair that reached above her waist and golden eyes. Wears a long sleeve grey backless kimono with a short skirt, black leggings, long black boots, black cloak, and white mask with black markings.

Personality: A childish and intelligent girl. She could be easily become bored. She cares for the people and other dragons as well, that she never knew. Yoko always asked questions and serious at her job.

Background: Yoko was the black dragon, Kahuryuu. She never took her mask off because her wings appear on her back if her eyes are exposed.

The black dragon's village has a target to kill the Kahuryuu. After Yoko is born, her mother, the previous Kahuryuu name Haruka, raised her daughter, until her death. Yoko lives at her Grandfather's house when she was 4 years old along with Akira who is the same age as Yoko.

Years later after Yoko's grandfather was murdered by the soldiers. Yoko grew devastated and killed every soldier without her mask on. Akira saw the incident and forced Yoko to ran away or else, the villagers would spotted Yoko's identity and kill her.

Yoko ran away and work at the palace when she was only 8. King Il made her as Yona's main servant.

During her time as a servant, she remained a little silent and lied about herself. She mostly punches people at the face if she becomes very, very angry and a prankster. She deeply cares to Yona and also Yona's relationship to Soo-won. Yoko often teases Hak about his feelings to Yona.

She grew a bit relax and envy when King Il appointed Hak as Yona's bodygaurd. She hides her powers during her stay in the Hiryuu palace.

Abilities:

*Speed
*Stealth
*Wings appear on her back depends if she remove her mask.
*Intelligence
*Swordsmanship: Yoko is very deadly when it comes to fighting. She also master of Archery that she could aim more than one arrow in each target and the use of dagger. The twin daggers are her main weapons.
*Knows how to play the flute, erhu, biwa, and the koto.
*A skilled dancer: at her village, it is their tradition to learn children to dance in a very young age.
*other abilities soon be revealed in the story.