Ch 21: My Wings Of Hope

Natsu's P.O.V.

"Just follow me. I know it must feel like we're going in circles, but that's just part of her tricks. Sure, if you get on her good side she is wonderful, but if you don't well...um I can't tell you much."

The witch girl kept looking at the clouds and then at her feet, she sure has a weird way of looking for stuff.
"You sure know a lot about this" claimed Erza. "Oh...um..it's cause when I was little I um passed by this place a lot I suppose you can say."

"Come on let's go everybody!" I yelled.
"Since when are you the boss, Idiot?" I glared at the popsicle known as Gray, "Shut up. I don't care about you or anything else until we get my Lucy is back."

Which shut him up immediately.
"Um...Natsu I believe we have arrived." I turned around to find a gigantic cave with butterfly wings carved into the edges.

"This is where she is?" I passed my fingers through the symbols on the cave.
"Yes. But, remember not to let your guard down."
I don't care about anything unless it's Lucy, but she is right. I shouldn't let my guard down for even a second.

.
.
.
.

"Who are you and what are you doing here, stupid humans?" asked a big creature. It was horrific, yet it had gorgeous and colorful wings.
A couple more monsters were behind it. This place had a lot to do with bugs and that type of crap.
"We have come here to speak to her. The one whom you protect" spoke Erza.

"Humans, have no right to come here anymore. They have overused our lady's power." The creature didn't seem to want to let us in anytime soon, so I decided to beat him to a pulp instead.

"Ahhhhh" I screamed landing a punch on the monster's face, but he just growled.

"Natsu and Happy go look for the girl they are talking about while we stay here fighting them."
"Aye Sir!" said Happy and we both started running.  "Wait up!" said the witch while pulling my scarf so she wouldn't be left behind.

"Do you know where she is?"

"No, but there is a path heading that direction" she pointed to a dark hallway.
"I'm hoping it's not a trap." We opened the door at the end of the hallway and in there was a exact replica of the witch, but with different clothing. The girl in the throne stood up and smirked.

"Hello, sister"