~Chapter 25~

I'm once again placed into the vast dreamland, the room seeming brighter than  had remembered. I shrugged it off, reminding myself that it was just a dream. I walk on, my footsteps illuminating the path behind me. A gentle breeze flows past, ruffling my hair a bit. 

Since where was there wind here?

"Since you imagined it, idiot." 

I snap my head behind me, finding Vikk standing a few feet away. Well, a tainted Vikk. He was like the figure of Preston, but a royal-ish blue. He seemed a bit more in character than Preston though.

"Vikk? What are you doing here?"

"You wanted me to be here." Vikk answers, shrugging. I sigh, rubbing between my eyes with my fingers. "I still don't understand that."

"Okay, let me put it this way," Vikk says. He raises his hands, making a diagram with the millions of tiny glowing particles between us. It was like a projection, like the memories.

He forms a figure, standing on some sort of leveled platform. "This is you," he focuses on the figure. A tiny bubble forms above 'my' head, imaging Vikk in the bubble.

"Subconsciously, you were thinking of me." Vikk pauses and winks at me, before continuing. "And since this is your dream-scape, or basically your own little world, you made me a part of it. While, adding the personality of the actual Vikk, to me." He looks up, his brown eyes having a glowing aura to them. "Understand?" he questions, making he diagram disappear with a quick wave of his hand.

"More than I did before," I mutter, looking around.

"So," I start, looking back at him. "Is you're power making 3D objects or something?"

He looks at me, face-palming. "You are an idiot..." He mutters. "It's telepathy, actually." I furrowed my eyebrows. "So I'm stupid for guessing." I complain.

"Hey, you're the one making me snappy here." Vikk defends, holding his hands up defensively.

"Anyways, what are you here for?" I ask, running a hand through my hair lamely. "Well according to your mind, you're in dilemma about later, correct?" He asks, the same glowing aura from earlier returning to his eyes.

"Oh. Yeah." I say hesitantly, the arrangement I had made with Preston and Vikk earlier. "What are you going to tell them?" Vikk asks, tilting his head slightly.

"I don't know. What am I supposed to say?" 
I question, in which he just sighs.

"You need to tell them the truth." Vikk answers, messing with his powers again. "But it's not that simple!" I complain.

What if they don't accept me? Or will they laugh at me? Holy hell, this is a really weird scenario to play through. Or what if they just...hate me? Well what if-

I'm pulled from my thoughts, as Vikk begins to speak. "You know, this is literally the land of your thoughts. And I have telepathy. So thinking to 'yourself' isn't giving you any privacy," Vikk explains, gesturing to the area surrounding us.

I mentally face-palm. "I'm such an idiot." Vikk mouths as I talk, using air quotations. He huffs lightly to move the raven hairs that had fallen across his face, before continuing.

"Yes, I got it. You aren't an idiot, by the way, but we have other things to talk- think about. Now back to the subject at hand. What are you going to say to them?" He asks, making a hologram of the two. Or, a duplicate of himself and Preston.

"We've established you need to tell them the truth. But we need to figure out how you're going to do that. First, we need to work on you're stuttering issue," he says, raising his eyebrows at me. "Talk to them. Show me what you can and can't do with a normal conversation." He adds, noticing my confusion. I wasn't actually confused, I was just experiencing some sort of inception.