Chapter 6: Luke, son of Hermes.

Aqua's POV

I woke up, thinking what happened, and why was their a guy I don't know, holding my hand?

"Good morning." The guy (I didn't know) said as he smiled at me.

I looked at the guy for a minute "Um... Who are you? Where are we?"

"Well, I'm Luke, son of Hermes, and we are in the infirmary." Luke said

"Well, Luke, son of Hermes, why are we in the infirmary?" He smiled as I addressed him.

"You fainted."

"Oh."

Luke's POV

Aqua, she was the most beautiful thing that I had ever seen. But, when I said that she fainted, her smiled dropped.

"How long was I out?" Aqua asked

"Three days." I answered

She seemed even more depressed.

"Where are we?"

"Camp Half-Blood."

I felt like we were playing 20 questions, but with her, it didn't feel like forever, it felt like I had only spent five seconds with the most beautiful girl, that I've ever met!

I was a little distracted by her wonderful complexion. She had jet black, long, straight (spiked at the bottom) hair. Her lips were a pink, like a lightly colored (pink) rose. And, oh my gods, her eyes, I had never seen anything else like it... Her eyes were a lite blue, like the ocean, but they had something extra, in them... Over the blue was a rainbow, I have never seen anything like it!

She was waring, a nice black T-shirt, dark jeans, black tennis shoes, and a headband, (She was trying to keep her bangs out of her face.) I've never spent this much time, describing someone!

"Camp Half-Blood is a summer camp, for demigod's or ad some people call us Half-Blood's." I was trying to see if she could comprehend me. "I'm sorry, did you understand that?"

"Yeah."

"Ok, good."

"But, I have another question, if that's ok... I feel like were playing 20 questions."

"Its alright, and i think we are playing 20 questions."

She giggled a little bit, and said "Where is Percy?"

"I think, he's with Annabeth and Grover."

"Ok, do you think we could get out of here?"

I knew that she ment the in infirmary so, "Yeah, come with me, I want to show you something."

"What?"

"You'll see."

"Ugh, I hate when people do that!"

I just had to laugh. We walked past the battlefield (Where Half-Blood fight each other, to train.) Aqua was mesmerised.

"Here we are, our first stop." I said when got to my cabin.

"Wow..." You could tell that Aqua was still talking it all in.

"What?"

"Is this your place?"

"Yes, why?"

"I love video games!"

"What's your favorite?"

"Angry birds."

"Well, maybe we can play, when we get back."

"From where?"

"You'll see."

"Ugh."

I grabbed a set of keys and "Follow me."