Epilogue

The backyard was filled with the laughter of young children, teenagers and adults. Members of Crimson Warriors were celebrating the birthday of the Alphas first child, Ethan was now six years old. Everyone had watched him grow and they each doted on him, not because he was the next Alpha but because the little boy had a genuine heart.

As Ethan blew out his birthday candles his eyes were shut tightly as he chanted his wish over and over in his head 'make a baby, make a baby, make a baby'. He had put his heart and soul into the wishing for his parents to have another child when he once saw a teenage boy chasing his younger siblings.

"What do you think he's wishing so hard for?" Cassia furrowed her brows as she kept on looking at her son.

"No idea" Caleb chuckled "whatever it is it's got to be good."

Cassia however had to disagree with her husband, she remembered the year before Ethan had made a wish then went out and tried to act on it, suffice to say jumping of the roof of his grandparents' house believing that he could fly only led to him suffering the wrath of a very angry and scared mama wolf.

"Mummy! Let's cut the cake now...please" Ethan added with a large grin on his face.

Cassia moved upon her son's call and sliced the large cake into pieces enough for everyone. She was happy to see her child enjoying his birthday, along with the pack, the pack had gotten extremely large since the new law had been passed years ago, not everyone had lived on pack ground but like Cassia and Caleb each pack around the globe had nearly a million wolves that were members.

"Help!"

Caleb's head spun toward the door, there, Talia and Tyrone were struggling with the gifts in their hands. Caleb saw as his son dashed toward the door and held it open for his cousin and uncle. "Oh! Ethan, thank you. You're such a little gentleman" fifteen year old Talia gushed.

Upon hearing this Ethan's eyes lit up and darted to his father's, a grin immediately came onto his face as his father gave him the thumbs up. Ethan was indeed a gentleman in the making, his parents had taught him a lot and he always strived to make them proud.

"Thanks Talia, you're really pretty in your dress" he commented while he walked with her, most of his family were watching him in amusement, they all knew he had a little crush on Talia and tried his best to impress her when she came to visit.

Talia stared at the blue eyed little angel whom was next to her "I swear, you get cuter every time I come see you, you're making me fall for you Et."

"I have that effect on the ladies."

Cassia spat out her drink upon hearing her son's words, "who taught you that?"

Turning toward his mother, Ethan smile slyly, his eyes gleamed with mischief, "taught me what?" he asked innocently.

Caleb chuckled pulling his wife into his side; he knew exactly who had taught his son those words, because he had heard the person say the exact same phrase.

A smack drew the attention of everyone, "what's wrong with you? That's your nephew, you better not be corrupting him or I swear to the gods I'll hurt you Carson" Alyson was glaring at her mate who had a guilty look on his face.

"of course not! I wouldn't do that, he probably just repeated what he heard." Carson defended himself.

Shaking their heads, members of the pack laughed at the couple, the two had always seemed to be polar opposites and Carson was more or less always in trouble with his woman.

Within a couple of hours the party had dissolved and the Alphas were seeing people off and bidding goodnight to those who still lived in the pack house. Turning around the Alpha couple froze when they saw Ethan and Aaron. Aaron was born three months after Ethan to the Beta couple; turned out she was pregnant for an entire six months without so much as a sign or symptom, to say she freaked out when her stomach grew over night would've been an understatement. The two children grew up together and were good friends but at times like the current moment Aaron and Ethan would find themselves rolling around in the dirt fighting with each.

Cassia and Caleb watched the two challenged each other, at the tender age of six and five both were now starting to train and they wanted to show off their abilities to the other and see who was the strongest. They competed against each other a lot but it never got to the point where their parents had to intervene.

"Don't they get tired?" Cassia wondered as she watched the two boys. She felt immense pride for her child, he was everything she had dreamed of and more, she couldn't have asked for a better little miracle.

"They're kids babe, they have never-ending burst of energy, it's normal for humans, even worse for a set of werewolf children." Caleb chuckled.

Cassia opened her mouth to say something when dizziness had suddenly hit her, her hand flew out reaching for her husband before she lost her footing. "Cassia?!" Caleb's loud concerned voice drew the attention of the two children and their family inside who were currently cleaning up.

"Daddy? What's wrong with mum?" Ethan questioned as he crept closer with Aaron.

His parents and well as hers and the Beta couple came running outside, "what's going on?" Chandler demanded.

"Sweetheart are you alright?" Damien asked his daughter.

"I don't know, I feel like I've been poisoned" Cassia replied as she struggled to her feet, the minute she stood upright again she doubled over and brought up what her stomach contained.

Eyes widened as they took in the woman "what's happening?" little Aaron squeaked as he ran to his mother, he was scared watching his aunt throw up.

"Oh my lord..." Lana squealed; she rushed toward Cassia her eyes trained on her abdomen, as she focused her hearing she heard the soft rapid beats of the heart of the one she carried.

Caleb had caught on quickly and soon he too was listening to the heartbeat of his second child. "you're pregnant" he whispered,

"Pregnant?" Ethan frowned,

"It means you're going to be a big brother Et" Damien said as he took his grandson into his arms.

Ethan screamed in joy "my wish came true!" he could barely keep still as his grandfather tried to calm him.

Adults paused and looked at the joyful child, "wish?"

"I wished that mummy and daddy would make a baby."

"Well looks like you got it bud!" Conner laughed "congrats you two."

"Thanks" Caleb grinned; he took his wife into his arms and carried her into the house, they would be having another child. Caleb was more than excited, Demetri was howling within him in joy at the news of another pup. He wanted a large family as well as Caleb, and he'd be sure to see to it that he gets it.

"You've made me the happiest man alive once again babe" he whispered into his mate's ear. "Thank you so much Cassia."

-----------------------------------------

Three cheers for the happy family!

Hip hip! Hooray!

Hip hip! Hooray! 

Hip hip! Hooray!

Aren't they the sweetest?  I absolutely adored writing these characters and I love reading the comments you guys post, they make my heart flutter and do other crazy things lol. It feels like forever since it began but I've had fun! Hope you guys loved it, thank you so much for reading, commenting and voting!

- xoxo T