Chapter 1

Aaliyah above!!

Can you guys comment and vote and let me no if y'all like it.💜

Aaliyah pov

July 1

My life have been mess up since I was born. My mom died giving birth to me. I always heard stories and saw pictures of how beautiful she was. My dad to care of me until I was 6 and he died from a heart attack. I don't think that was true because my dad was very healthy looking to me but that's what doctors say.

I live with my aunt and uncle and I hate it here. The only thing that lights it up is my cousins. Ty is the oldest his 21 but he donest live here anymore he stays with his girlfriend Hannah. The baby Kiarra she only 5 but she's a sweetheart.

My uncle and aunt names are Maggie and Steven. Steven been abusing me ever since I got here. He would come in my room at night and touch me in places I don't like to be touch in. I hate to say he took my v card. I think my aunt knows but she acts like she don't.

Steven tends to have a mean streak and if Maggie in the view he would hit her. I remember when I first came here my aunt was so sweet to me but now she change a lot.

I was currently in my room right now. It was 10:00 at night and around this time Steven would come in and harass me.

There was a knock on the door. And Steven walk in a shut it behind him.

"Hey sweetheart"he said sitting down touching my leg

I don't say anything. "You ready for this dick"he said

He took his pants off and hop in my bed. He put a condom on an he stick his dick inside of me.

"Oooh keeping it right for daddy I see"he said while stroking me.

I hate that he does this to me and I hate that I moan sometimes when I feel pleasure. I feel sick to my stomach that my life for years have been going like this.

Will I ever find help in a world so cold

Comment what you guys think about my new book??