Kamina X Reader

This is a merge of both Kiriviel's request and Blackbutterfly's request, I apologize in advance for the short one-shot I will make a part two to make up for it, I had a case of writers block because of some nervousness about an important algebra test.

(Y/N) has been Kamina's friend since he came to the surface.

She taught him many things about his new environment, and about the war that's been going on between them and the Spiral King along with his beastman army. Being the brave man he is, he gladly helped in the fight using the gunman he and Simon had acquired; Gurren Lagann they called it, she always found it as a strange name but Kamina seemed to like it, so she just stopped bothering to call it any different.

It was a few days before they went out for another quick supply run, Kamina hoping for a beastman and its gunman to show up to make things more... Interesting; (Y/N) approached him as he sat on the edge of the Cliffside surrounding their camp, a small blush rising to her (S/T) cheeks. She brushed it off and sat next to him smiling softly at the scenery before them, the navy blue haired male turned to look at her once he noticed her presence and smiled a bit at her before looking in the same direction.

After many moments of silence, (Y/N) looked at Kamina as if to say something; but before she could utter a word, she felt warmth envelope her colder hands making her stop and look down at it. Her finally vanished blush reappearing in an instant as she looked up at her tanned colleague, for the first time in a while he had taken those pointed glasses of his off and she could see his beautiful red eyes. Without realizing it, she was stuck in a trance as she just stared into those captivating irises of his with her own (E/C) eyes.

She finally formed what she wanted to say in her mind and blurted it out, "Kamina, I-!" she cut herself short, making said man stare at her in curiosity, clearly wondering what she was going to say. She had never seen him look so serious. She looked down to hide her largely heated cheeks, her eyes shut tightly.

I could never tell him, what if he just sees us as friends? I don't know if I could handle being so close to telling him, and only get rejected.

She thought another few seconds before looking up to speak to him "I hope the supply run goes well." She forced a smile as she spoke, until she heard a light chuckle and her smile turned to confusion. Before she could ask what he was laughing about, he pressed his forehead to hers, the hand not holding hers resting on her cheek as he just smiled.

"I need to tell you something; before I go, if I can." She instantly nodded, her (H/L) (H/C) hair falling a bit out of place from having her forehead against his still. Kamina's smile just faded a bit as he spoke, "(Y/N)," he hesitated, making you worry a bit. What was he going to say that made him so nervous that he's hesitant? Could it be that he? She was so set on the fact he was going to say the same as she was to him, and without thinking she spoke up;

"I feel the same, I'm in love with you Kamina!" she was blushing brightly beyond belief before realizing what she had told him, instantly covering her mouth as she pulled back from him. She saw how wide his eyes were, a vague blush on his cheeks that was hardly noticeable because of his skin tone. She looked down, apologizing sadly before getting up and running back towards the way she came. Before she could even get twelve feet away she felt a hand on her wrist, making her turn around.

Kamina embraced her fully, keeping their bodies as close as he could. (Y/N)'s hands on his exposed chest as his hands wrapped around her and rested on her back. After a moment, he pulled away and looked at her, his eyes hidden behind a shadow his bangs had created. She stared back in confusion and curiosity, "Kamina, what are you doing.." He just continued to stare at her, wiping her eyes dry with his thumb before leaving his hand to linger there on her soft cheek. He took a few moments before speaking,

"(Y/N), I'm not going on the supply run." A strange topic to switch to, but it made (Y/N) all the more curious.

"Why not, I... I thought you were." His hand brushed against her cheek to move some of her hair behind her ear, before moving his face closer to hers, (Y/N) too confused on what was happening to react.

"Because you're here," She couldn't even ask what he meant by that, as she was stopped by the handsome male closing the gap between them. (Y/N)'s eyes wider than she thought they could ever be when her first kiss was stolen by the man she had been in love with only moments after she met him. He pulled back after a few seconds to look at her, hoping he did nothing wrong by doing what he did. He smiled once he saw the bright sparkle in her eye, and spoke; "you told me what I wanted to hear before I had a chance to say my half of it, so if it's not too late," he held her face once more, making one of her hands to rest on his to keep them there, "I love you, (Y/N)."

(Y/N)'s eyes widened with tears of happiness before she wrapped her arms around him, her face buried in his shoulder as she could feel his body shake a bit as he chuckled and set his hand on the top of her head. She smiled against his skin and spoke "Then I'll say it again, so its proper." She looked up at him, the taller male brushing her tears away gently, staring into her glossy eyes as she continued, "I love you too, Kamina." They both couldn't stop smiling, resting their foreheads against each other's and just letting the sun set peacefully and beautifully in front of them.