Chapter 20 (EDITED)

Her outfit ^^^^

/////////
"Is she pregnant?" I heard Josie say as I sat up on the hospital bed. I hit my head when I passed out. "Yes." Was all the doctor said.

"YAS!" I heard Josie scream.
I slowly opened my eyes. "Your pregnant Luna. Congratulations." The doctor said as he walked out.

"Ohmagosh!" Josie exclaimed. "Where is is Blake?" I asked.  "I did not tell him what happened just in case you were pregnant cause I figured you would want to tell him.

"I'm pregnant?!" I exclaimed. I wasn't happy nor was I sad. I was in the middle. I was scared that I would mess up or something.

"You can let Blake in."  She unlocked the door and Blake rushed in. "DONT EVER DO THAT AGAIN!" He yelled at Josie. "Oh hush." She said walking out.

I giggled at the stunned look on his face. He walked towards me and sat beside me. "Are you ok, my little wolf?" He questioned. "I'm fine. I just want to go." I said with a forced smile.

He picked me up bridal style and walked me out of the hospital. I went rigid and cold. Shit.

****

'Hey mom.' I said as she turned to face me. 'Hello love.' She replied. 'I see you are carrying a pup.' She stated. 'Yes.' I said with a small smile. 'Are you not excited child?' She questioned. 'I honestly don't know' I replied.
'Tonight you need to see the fairies. You need to learn how to control your powers.

Something big is comming and you need to be ready. Only you can stop it. I know it sounds cliche but it is true dear.' She said. 'What?' I asked. 'You will know in time' she said as everything faded back.

****

I was laying against something hard and saw that it was Blake. "Hi." I said. "You want to  go out tonight?" I asked. He had a huge grin on his face. "Yes I do." He said getting up. "Where are you going?" I lasted with a frown.

"I have some pack business to tend to. I will be in my office if you need anything. Be ready at 6. "

He said with a chuckle as he walked out of the room leaving me alone on the bed. I checked the time and saw that I have a couple of hours before I had to be ready.

"Lucy!" Josie ran and jumped on the bed. "Did you tell him?" She questioned. Nosy booger. "No. I am going to tell him tonight on our date. She squealed with excitement.

"What time?" She questioned. "6." I answered. "I will be here back at 3 to help you get ready." She said walking out of the room leaving no room for argument.

I can't believe I'm pregnant. I placed a hand on my stomach. In 5 months I would be a mom and Blake would be a dad.

"Hi sissy." Max said running and jumping on the bed like Josie had. I laughed. "Hey bro." I replied. "Want to play trains now?" He questioned with a frown. "Yea sure." I said getting up from the bed. I had a couple of hours to pay with Max. "YAY!" He exclaimed running down the stairs.

"No running on the stairs!" I called after him. "Sorry." He replied slowing down. I walked down the stairs and followed Max into the living room sitting on the floor. He got his trains out and we began to play.

-2 hours later.

"Not that one." I said as Josie held up another dress. "Ok." She grumbled. We had been at this for an hour. I had already showered now my hair was drying as she took her time looking for an outfit. "Yes. You have to wear this one!" She exclaimed holding up a simple black and blue dress that stops about mid thigh.

The dress has a black lace overlay covering turquoise bottom. She curled my hair then I put on my rings and winged eyeliner and smokey eye. "You look gorgeous. Go get em momma." She said. "Ha ha. Thanks Josie." I said walking down the stairs.

"You look beautiful babe." He said when he saw me. I blushed and looked down. "Are you ready malady?" He said smirking at me. "I am Mr. Alpha." I said taking his hand and walking to the car. We drive in a comfortable silence and before long we reached the spot he was taking us to.

We stopped at a clearing and there was a picnic blanket with candles surrounding it. It was breathtaking. We sat down and started eating. "Blake... It's beautiful." I told him. He smiled and took my hand. "Blake, I have something to tell you." I said. His face grew dark. "Are you leaving me?" He questioned with a frown.

A horrified look crossed my face. "NO!" I practically yelled. He visibly relaxed. "Oh thank the gods." He sighed. "Anyways what I wanted to tell you..."I said fidgeting my hands. I reached out and grabbed his head and placed it on my stomach. "Listen." I whispered. "Lucy. Are you pregnant?" He said sitting up. I nodded. "Oh my god. This is amazing." He was grinning ear to ear.

"You are carrying our pup!" He exclaimed as he wrapped me in a hug and kisses the top of my hair. I breathed out a sigh of relief and laughed with him. "I love you my little wolf." He said with a sigh. "I love you too, Mr Alpha." I replied with a grin.

The rest of the night went by fast. We talked and we held each other as we looked at the moon. I felt myself drifting off to sleep when Blake rubbed my tummy. "I love you little pup." He said. I smiled drifting into sleep.

  I woke up and checked the time. It was 11 and Blake was fast asleep on his side. I wrote him a note saying that I got hungry and went for food and that I would be back soon. Once I  was done with that. I took of running into the woods.

I stopped behind a tree and I took off my clothes and put them gently in my mouth. Do your thing Ember. I said. We took off running and went to the spot where we had been before.

I stopped and changed behind the tree, putting my dress back on. I walked up to the edge of the meadow and placed my hand on the invisible wall and walked in. "I'm ready." I said to the purple one.

____________________________________

Hey lovelies. Hope y'all liked this chapter.
Please
Vote
Comment
Rate.
All that good stuff
Let me know what y'all thought mad let me know if the baby should be a boy or girl. Few free to message me that along with the names for the gender. Thank you.

Peace out lovelies.

-scarletbride30