Chapter 1- A Fresh Start

Briar's POV

As I walked in the front door, I felt a rush of anxiety. My whole family was just staring at me. It was probably nothing. "Is there something on my face or what?" I questioned. There was no answer. As I turned to look at my sister, Abbey, her eyes were red and big. Had she been crying? Why? Abbey & I were quite strong, independent women, which meant that we usually didn't cry. It must be bad. As I stepped into the room, my dad motioned me to sit down. As i sat down, I mentally got myself ready for what was about to come. As i looked at my parents, they had nervous expressions on their faces. "We're moving.." They said. "What!!" "We're moving", they repeated. I wanted to talk but no words would come out except for "what". I ran upstairs and into my room as soon as I could. This was too much to handle! My life was perfect! I had best friends, I was doing good in dance and school and I was popular! Now it will all disappear! I was devastated. Nothing could make this worse. I scrolled through my Instagram, everyone was so happy, I couldn't bear to see their faces when I tell them the news. I finally decided that I wouldn't tell them. I would just "disappear". After hours of crying I glanced at the clock in my bedroom. It was 11:00pm!! Already?!?! It had been 8 hours! I decided it was time to apologize to my parents. I took a deep breath as I walked down the stairs. Abbey & my parents were watching a movie, but they turned to look at me as they must have heard my footsteps. "I'm sorry" I say as I turn to face my parents. "it's fine" says my mom with a smile. "we're sorry, we should have told you earlier so you could have had time said goodbye to your friends" "what do you mean so I could have time?" "we're leaving tomorrow" "huh?!?" "actually, its ok" I say, calming myself down, as I said before. I never intended on telling anybody. I left the room to eat something as I had spent the whole day crying and I was absolutely starving. I made myself a simple salad and had a coke to go with it. I ran back up the stairs remembering I had loads to pack, and when I loads, I mean LOADS! I entered my room and started packing. After another hour or two of packing I decided to sleep. I changed into my pyjamas and went to sleep. (of course I brushed my teeth, washed my face etc.)

I'm sorry if the story is really bad and if its similar to other stories, it honestly was my own idea. Please tell me if there are any mistakes you spotted. I know its really bad, its my first story and I just wanted to write something including bryles so I guess this was made. I really appreciate anybody who is going to read it. I doubt its going to get even 10 views, but I just love writing. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. Once again, thank you for reading it. :-)

-XxStarzSkyxX