(29) Selfish

Here is the next Chapter guys!

I'm not very happy with it, I couldn't seem to write as well as usual but hopefully you all enjoy it anyway! There are quite a few P.O.V changes but they were necessary so that you could all see what was going on!

The deadline for the Watty Awards is coming up fast so please don't forget to VOTE/COMMENT/FAN if you want to see APK get through the next round!! 
Thankyou all so much n.n

Love Daisy xx 

P.S Thankyou to all of my gorgeous fans who made the beautiful banners over that way --------> Im so sorry I lost my list of names that had who's was who's on them so sorry for not mentioning your names >.< the effort is no less appreciated though :D Thankyou so much!!

_______________________________________________________________________________

(Circe's P.O.V)

An involuntary shudder ran through me at his voice and his gaze switched to look from the horizon into my eyes as he squeezed me a little tighter and adjusted my position on his waist at the same time. I didn't look at him, instead staring out towards the thick cloud that I could now see very obviously hovering above the water on the horizon.

"Is it a storm?" I whispered, the question sounding silly on my lips. "Are we in danger?"

I felt Obsidian shake his head. "No, nothing like that, nothing that will harm you Darling."

I finally turned to him, meeting his gaze head on. "Then what is it?"

His face was hard but his eyes were gentle, swirling pools of silver and gold, the silver eye glowing bright than the gold one, making him look even more mismatched.  

"It is the water mist from norsa alu tanya tuulo' i' menel." He said gently, his voice taking on a strange almost musical lilt as he spoke the foreign words.

"What is that?" I asked curiously.

"You will find out when we reach it." Came the reply and I frowned slightly at his reluctance to tell me where we were going. 

His expression stayed stony as he looked out over the ocean again. "I want you to stay inside tomorrow." He stated. "Lacy as well."

I gaped at him in shock of his rudeness. "And just what makes you think I'm going to listen to you? What is your reason for demanding this of me?" I tried to pull away from him but his arms were a hard cage around me and his eyes latched onto mine suddenly, burning through me with the intensity of his gaze.

"You will stay inside tomorrow." He growled, so darkly that I felt a flicker of fright shoot through me without warning and I quickly adverted my eyes so he wouldn't see it.

I heard him exhale slowly before his rough calloused fingers caught my chin, forcing my head up. Keeping my eyes firmly to the side, I heard him let out a soft growl when I refused to look at him.

"Look at me." He demanded and I couldn't help but raise my eyes to his at the threatening tone in his voice.

"Don't talk to me like that." I said quietly before he could speak. "You have no right to ask me to do something without giving me a good reason. Now put me down." My voice was quiet but firm and I couldn't help the slight quaver at the end. He must have realized I was being deadly serious though because he slowly lowered me down until my feet met the wooden planking of the crows nest and I turned away from him, causing his hand to release its grasp on my chin but before I could move fully away he caught my arm, his fingers wrapping almost all the way round and highlighting how small I was compared to him.