chapter 1

Yao wang felt his Amber eyes wince slightly as he watched the sun, it would set soon , he found it easier to look at the sun than read a clock , though he was more reliant on watches due to the pollution that filled the air of the cityscape ,he was moving from his home and away from that saddening smog , his emotions where as mixed as a fish bowl at a teen party. 

Yao's brother had moved here a couple of years ago to become an animator and was doing well , Yao wouldn't deny the pride he had with his little brother . "My Kiku has grown up " was something that often popped into his mind when he'd see his brothers prescience online , Yao was a prideful man .

 Yaos eyes moved from out the window to the hustle of the airport , the people darting around , he was used to the bustle of crowds , he felt at home , despite the inconvenience it caused as his eyes scanned for Kiku .Where was that bowl cut having dork ? He was so small , then again so was Yao , why were all these white people so tall? Why was the airport so cold ? It smelt like a dentists office mixed with sweat , it wasn't pleasant . 

 Things were looking up though , Yao spotted his small brother , he was easy to spot due to his compressed posture and his jumper that had a very cute cartoon cat on it , and mostly because he had made eye contact with Yao and began to shuffle through the crowd . 

 " you made it " Kiku says , looking at his brother , he wasn't expressive facially but Yao knew from the others eyes he was happy to see him .

 " mhmm , that plane ride wasn't fun , I'm so glad to be back on the ground aru" Yao huffs a little , he then grins at Kiku " thank you for this " his eyes brightened , Kiku offered a small smile in return . 

 Yao resisted the urge to hug his brother , award of his issues with touching and considering his brother was letting him stay with him and his room mates , he wanted to be considerate as possible. 

Kiku gently dragged Yao out of the middle of the crowd by his sleeve , he felt like the middle of an airport wasn't the greatest idea , he also wanted to introduce Yao to his room mates whom had accompanied him but had decided to give the brothers a moment alone , it'd been four years after all , for all they knew Kiku could of started crying and they were aware of his private nature.Yao allowed himself to be dragged in silence, just like old times, Yao found his brothers little quirks cute , many probably deemed them odd or unnerving.

 Kiku soon spotted his two room mates , Feliciano, a fellow animator whom was sipping some over the top Starbucks frappe that most likely was more sugar than coffee , and his eternally stressed out boyfriend whom was telling him to 'slow down ' because he was not going to sympathise if he got yet another brain freeze that day ( though he would , Feli and Ludwig were aware of how this would go down )

 " Ahhh you must be Kiku's brother !" Feliciano beamed, excitable as a puppy on red bull , he loved new people " did you have a nice flight ? Did you eat ? Want some food ? Or wanna share my frappe ?" 

Yao was a little taken aback , mostly because he was surprised Kiku could live with someone so upbeat and affectionate . 

" Sorry about him " sighed Ludwig , smiling a little as he raked a hand through his hair " He likes friends"

 Yao nods " that's ok , I'm glad that my arrival made him happy " 

 " Yao-San , this is Feliciano-Kun and Ludwig -San " Kiku told his brother quietly , his eyes darting from the couple back to his brother " I work with Feliciano - kun and Ludwig is his partner " 

 " and the papa to our doggies ~" Feliciano added , cuddling Ludwig's arm pridefully , giggling a little as he nuzzled the muscular arm lovingly , Ludwig , on the other hand averted his eyes and blushed a bit , but didn't deny fatherhood to the fur babies .