Hyde Wants Food

Jekyll.

"Ugh, what Hyde?"

Jekyll.

"I said what."

We need food, and I'm gonna go get some.

"Emma, no."

Emma yes. Gimme the body.

"Dangit Hyde. No, this is my body. You don't get it anymore."

Don't care, taking it and going to McDonald's.

And with that, Hyde started to seize control of Jekyll's body, as Linda grappled to stay. However, being as the murderer had greater willpower at the moment, the fight didn't last long. Linda slipped, and gave in. 

Ugh, fine, whatever. Just don't kill anyone.

Hyde smiled widely, going to get Jekyll's jacket. As she walked down the street, Utterson recognised 'Jekyll' and ran over.

"Lunch break, eh? Lucky for you, Linda, you won't have to-"

"It's Hyde, idiot." She snapped, cutting off the sepia man mid-sentence. Utterson was hurt, but just frowned at her.

"Well, then I'll look after you for Jekyll. She'd hate you being alone." He said, stormy eyes fixed on her own.

_________________________

"Welcome to McDonald's how may I help you?" The guy behind the counter asked, looking bored as ever. The coral-colored villain slammed her hands down on the counter, and stared deeply into the oily teen's eyes.

"Nuggets. Twenty of them. Now." She deadpanned, glowering at him, as Utterson facepalmed in the background.

"D'you want fries with that?"

"Yes. And a toy for the manchild."

The older man's face grew dark. "What did you call me, Hyde?" 

"D'you want the pony or not, cow child?"

Utterson grumbled, but nodded.

The teen behind the counter cleared his throat, getting their attention. 

"That's 3.47, are you two married or something?" He asked, making Hyde angry and the lawyer apathetic.

"No, actually I'm ase-"

"What did you just freaking say?"

There may or may not have been a bloodbath. At least Utterson payed for the food.

__________

"Gabriel, what exactly happened with Hyde?" Linda asked him, expecting the worst.

"Well.... we got lunch." He replied, washing blood off Linda's coat.

A/N: As a bonus, have a cow child.