Walking Without You

Title: Waking Without You 

Quote: No matter how you feel get up,dress up,show up and never give up I thought I loved him but in the end I hated him for leaving me. 

Akala ko yung day na yon 'the best day of my life' pero yun pala 'worst part of my life'. I had always been alone simula sa start ng high school ko dahil rarely lang uuwi ang parents ko dahil sa work nila. 

So I'm used to being alone before but that changed when Zach came into my life. He was the only one who made me happy and he would always be the one to care for me Whenever I cry or whenever I feel sad, he would cheer me up. 

Pero people need to leave someone who he/she loves in exchange for the future waiting for them kaya after many days, he left me with hurtful words that ripped me to pieces. I tried to call him several times pero hindi siya sumagot and that's when I started to feel sad again and also began to cry. 

I was used to it before, but this time it cut deep right into my heart like a thousand knives stabbing your heart. After many days, I started to try and move on in order to lift my heart up. I watched some funny tv shows pero hindi parin mawala si Zach sa isip ko and after one week wala parin nangyari. 

I tried to get rid of him in my mind but no matter how hard I try all those memories keep flashing back to me. Every night whenever I sleep, siya ang unang pumapasok sa isip ko. Ewan ko kung bakit ganito ang naging kalagayan ng isipan ko. Para akong nababaliw tuwing naalala ko siya. One night, I suddenly remembered him. 

His face, the things he did and the inspirational words but something made me broke down to tears again his heartbreaking words. The words that made me look like what i am now. 'Someday you'll cry for me like I cried for you. Someday you'll miss me liked I missed you. Someday you'll need me like I need you. 

Someday you'll love me but I wont love you' I flinched at his words and started crying again. One month has passed but I couldn't move on. Sheesh! Ginawa ko na ang lahat eh pero wala parin. But then may naalala ako pero sa kasamaang palad nakalimutan ko siya. Huhu. Perro naalala ko siya hindi si siya si Zach. 

Parang kaibigan ko na parang naging doctor lang kamakailan pero nakalimutan ko kung anong klaseng doctor. Naglilinis ako ng room ko when I stumbled into somthing more like a book. Kinuha ko and opened the book biglang kumunot ang noo ko "Bakit naman may mga mukha ng kaklase ko ang nandito"I said to myself as I started thinking. 

Then realization hit me Yearbook pala to. I opened the yearbook at ang mukha ni Zach ang biglang dumungaw sa aking paningin. Sinara ko agad ang yearbook at naglinis muli. I stumbled some papers and saw the forgotten persons name and number. 

Without wasting tinawagan ko siya agad and later that day my friend help and advised me what to do to move on. The next day I did what she told me and to my success I forgot about him but only a little. Four months has passed and I finally had gotten over him and now I am happy not thinking about him.