Amazing trailer by rauhlgarden
Please read till the end! I'd appreciate it.
(This book is also published on Amazon if anyone is willing to support me. All chapters are still available on wattpad for my lovely wattpad readers)
1. I'm new to writing, meaning it's not perfect and has flaws. It contains spelling mistakes, grammar mistakes and many typos. My readers and I have noticed that I improved over the years. However, I'm not perfect nor is this book. Please keep that in mind
2. I am a part of the Wattpad Futures, meaning that you will see ads throughout my book. I understand they can be annoying but please understand this is my source of income. I kept this published book on wattpad for my wattpad readers who can't buy it, so I'd appreciate it if you guys can support another way, by watching the ads. Thank you!
3. This book is a little cliché. I know it's cliché because I'm such a cliché author. It might be cliché in the beginning but I have people tell me that it's not, and I have people tell me that it is. However, there are a lot of twists and turns!
4. Please no hate. Constructive criticism is always accepted but not hate. You might see in the later chapters, my author notes say the exact opposite of this, but I have changed over the year and started to learn to accept them.
5. Please don't copy my book. I've dealt with these stuff a lot. It's a headache. I mean, this story isn't the best? So why copy it?
All rights reserved.
6. This story is not linked to real life. There will be scenarios in here that won't make sense but this is fiction, it doesn't have to make sense nor apply to science!
7. If you want to tell me something important, please message me or email me. I don't look through the comments a lot. Also email me if you made me a cover or a banner with your username so I could tag you in a chapter. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Started the book: May 21, 2016
Finished the book: March 1, 2017
(Banner made by supernovass )
Mason's Impossible Prey
Her life made a drastic turn
Pushing her into a place she calls hell
A place that screams death and chaos
And a place making her the prey.
He found a stubborn girl walking into his pack
Making him cover the scars of his past
Making him confused and different
And making things even more impossible.
(Banner made by PrincessMoonlightx )
YOU ARE READING
Mason's Impossible Prey | ✔️Werewolf
|#1 in Werewolf| Her life made a drastic turn Pushing her into a place she calls hell A place that screams death and chaos And a place making her the prey. He found a stubborn girl walking into his pack Making him cover the scars of his past Makin...