epilogue

We all make those mistakes and  we think no body else does. But they do.

Everybody at some point on their lives do commit mistakes.
Don't hate yourself....
Don't stop loving everything you have.....
Don't stop dreaming fairytales and being as amazing as cinderella.

Sanyukta never waited for Randhir after Aashi's birth but she met him. It was her fate which led them to meet.

She took him to her house that day after the confrontation.

Her dad was shocked would be an understatement.

It was a tough task to manaofy him but at the end he was concerned about his daughter and granddaughter.

What will they do alone if hez gone someday. He needed someone to take care of them too

. Though he knew his daughter is a fighter but world is not what you think. He will take time to forgive Randhir owing to trust he broke years back.

Well Aashi was beyond happy to see her father after so many years that she quickly jumped on his lap forgetting that she has a mumma too.

Rd sent hs maternal aunt n uncle to jail on accusations of hs parents murder...
Its said " its not too late to b done"

Rd: aashi say dadda baccha.

A: dadda!!!

He kissed her whole face earning giggles from her.

A: you won't go na now?? Dadda. I missed you.

Rd: no beta never. M here with you always. I ,ur mumma  nanu and u.

A: will u come to my PTM's also?

Rd: yes everywhere.

Aashi just hugged him tight as if he'll disappear again. He gestured sanyukta to come too making it a family hug.

Kishore had moist eyes but he captured the picture perfect family in his camera and smiled.

_____________________________

Its been an year now. It was their wedding day. They will officially be a couple.

At one hand where blush wasn't leaving sanyukta's face, aashi was beyond happy on the other hand.

No one in her class has seen their parents getting married. She would flaunt infront of her friends.

A: siaa teko pata hai mere mumma dadda ki marriage hai aaj. M very happy.

She was talking over the phone like a typical gossip girl. Randhir came and heard her. He smiled at his princess' s antiques.

Rd: aap abhi tak taiyyar nahi hue princess?

A: wo dadda koi hai hi ni ready karne ko.
She pouted and he pinched her nose.

Rd: chalo aaj dadda aapko ready karenge.

A: eeee nai nai aapki sherwani kharaab ho jayegi.

Rd: arreee nahi hogi common.

He made her wear her dress and did a little of hairstyle.

He didn't knw what he was doing but it turned out actually good.

She was a typical naani maa throwing tantrums. N

ow she wanted to apply liner and lip gloss as well. Completing his princess demands he clicked their selfie.

A: dadda aap jao pehle i will come woth mumma.

Rd: aap mere sath aa jao na.

A: arre m bridesmaid.
She hit his forehead lightly.

R: ohh i see...ok i ll go u come wid mumma...he kissed hr cheeks n went away

At the venue when the bride was called Sanyu entered with aashi by her side. Both wearing the same lehenga.

Outfit of sanyu & aashi

She sat beside him and he took Aashi on his lap

The rituals started and it was time for pheras.

Soon he tied the holy thread around her neck and vermillion in her parting announcing them as man and wife.

Always always remember that its okay to be alone sometimes.

There is time to revolve your life around someone else. But today let it revolve around you.

Not because you can't find someone. Not because you can not be loved.

But because you deserve to wake up with a smile. You deserve to live life inspite of your mistakes.

To take memories so wild , that you'll be the coolest grandparents they will ever know.

*****
So another story of mine came to an end...:(

Thank u riya fr d beautiful epilogue...

N thank u readers...
U were d big support of mine in dis small yet cute journey...

It ws n awesome journey...

N m sorry if ny of u hv been hurt by my 'gyaan'...
Basically its a sensitive topic n i guess no body open up such things in frnt of der elders...

M not saying loving someone or trusting someone is wrong but before b sure d person is trust worthy n thn only take further step..

I do not appreciate teenagers crossing der limit....
U hv a life guys...
First study...
Become something capable...
Make ur parents feel proud...
Thn choose d one whom u like..
M sure ur parents wont deny u if ur choice is perfect....

A final byee guys..

Do tell about its season 2...
Only few readers hv approved...

#u & me
#aakanksha