4. A kiss in the dark, love your secret admirer.

JANES POV

I'm all tingly for the rest of the day as I think about that kiss, and then some jerk has to come ruin my happiness.

Eve and I walk into lunch and sit at the usual table with Jamie and Tyler when some guy comes over and sits on the other side of me. He sits so that he’s facing me, and has one leg on each side of the bench, “Hey babe.”

I ignore him at first not realizing that he’s there as I talk to Eve, but then she’s looking over my shoulder with wide eyes. 

“What?” I ask turning my head and I jump back a little startled at how close he is. 

He grins and you can just feel the cockiness radiating off of him, then I frown as I realize I know who he is. This is Johns best friend, I never actually got to know his name though. I never cared enough.

I raise an eyebrow at him, “Do you need something?”

He laughs and reaches over to play with a strand of my hair, “I heard you tutor.”

I bat his hand away, “Do I know you?”

His smile falters a little, “You don’t know who I am?”

“No.” I say annoyed. 

“I'm Parker,” He says grinning, “Number one female pleasurer.”

I roll my eyes, “That’s not even a word. What subject do you need tutoring in? English?”

Parker seems unfazed by my lack of response to his flirting, and my obvious dislike, his hand touches my leg and he scoots closer, “Actually I was thinking we could both learn from each other. But what I'm thinking is more of a sex ed thing then English.”

A look of total disgust comes to my face and I don’t bother trying to hide it.

“I think you should leave.” Jamie says. I look over at him to see he looks down right pissed. 

Parker smiles over at him, “I'm not bothering anyone, am I sweetheart?”

I shiver because he’s seriously sketching me out but he takes it as a good thing and rubs my thigh a little, I shove his hand away, “First of all my names not ‘baby’, ‘sweetheart’ or any other stupid pet name you can think of, it’s Jane. Second of all you are bothering me, I don’t even know you and you’re all up in my personal bubble.”

Parker just laughs, “Well I was hoping we could get to know each other.” He leans forward and pushes hair from my ear before whispering, “Very personally.” His lips graze over my ear with each word and I shiver with disgust. 

Jamie literally growls and his hands are balled into fists, I'm starting to wonder if he’ll actually do something when John runs over, “Parker, leave her alone.”

I feel myself going weak at the thought of him coming over here to rescue me, I look up at him but he doesn’t look like he’s mad, he looks embarrassed. Mad would mean he’s jealous, embarrassed just means he knows how big of a pervert his friend can be.

Parker just grins, “We were just getting acquainted.” He winks at me and I glare at him. 

“Yeah and Jane really looks like she’s enjoying your company.” He says sarcastically.

John tugs on his arm, “Just come on man, If we don’t get back soon Paul will steal your chips.”

Parkers head snaps in the direction of his table, “Damn, you’re right.” Then he smiles over at me and slips his hand into my hair before touching his mouth to my ear, “I'll see you later.” He whispers.

I shove him in the chest and he laughs before standing up, “I like that you’re putting up a fight, it only makes me want you more.”

My mouth falls open and then I snap back, “You’re disgusting.”

John looks at me apologetically, “I'm sorry about him.”

Parker smirks, “We’ll see you later.”

I scowl at him and John pulls him away, they’re not even all the way back to the table before I see John starting to yell at him. I smile, he really is my knight in shining armor.

“I would have forced him to leave if that other guy hadn’t come over.” Jamie says looking at me.

I shrug, “It’s fine,” Then I smile, “John came to the rescue.”

“John?” Jamie asks.
Tyler seems oblivious to all of this as he eats his pizza and Eve is looking at me wide eyed.

“Yeah,” I say blushing, “John.”

“You know him?” Jamie asks still looking angry.

“I'm going to be his math tutor.” I say still blushing. I mentally sigh, nice way to give away the fact that you’re crushing on him too. Then again at least he’ll only think I'm crushing, he won’t know I'm literally stalking the guy. 

“What do you like him or something?” Jamie asks scowling.

“Why would you think that?” I ask annoyed at the scowl he gave me.

“You’re blushing, and you nearly swooned when the guy came over here.”