Chapter 18

(Sorry this took forever)
*Max pov*
All the changes that were going on had started to hurt my head. I wanted to be able to walk again, we'd be leaving as soon as possible, Ross agreed that we should. I packed my clothes and basic needs and put them in the car. I rushed back to help Ross pack faster.
"C'mon Ross, I don't want to wait any longer" I yell from the front door.
"I'll be right there give me a minute" he yelled back. I wheeled out to the car and waited for him.
Once he came out he helped me get into the car, he's so helpful it makes me mad.
~TIME SKIP~
*Middle of road trip*
I ended up falling asleep once we got going. I woke up and my stomach growled.
"Rooossssss, I want Max and cheese" I whined.
"Well pull over and get some soon"
"Okay" I said like a cheerful child.
We eventually pulled over into an Applebee's and Ross went inside to get food.
I decided to get my phone out and scroll through instagram.
I stop scrolling, it's a picture of me sleeping, Ross posted it.
That son of a bitch
I checked the comments, most of the awwing and the rest.....MITHROSS ERMERGERD.
A smile crept onto my face.
After a while Ross came out with the boxes.
"I got your Max and cheese" he said getting into the car.
"Yay!"
- TIME SKIP -
*Night*
"You should get some sleep Ross" I say, he's been driving all day with only two Breaks. I wish I could drive.
"No I'm fine, just go to sleep, I've got mountain dew mixed with red bull" he argued.
"Ross, I know you, you love to sleep, just pull over and take a power nap"
"I'm fine, do the worry about me, if I get tired I'll pull over"
"Okay" I let out with a sigh of defeat. I leaned the chair back and fell asleep.
*Morning*
I wake up in a bed. I was just in a car, why am I in a bed? I look around, I'm I  a hotel, I see on the bed next to mine is a passed out Ross, even too tired to take his shoes off.
I roll over and find my phone on the bedside table, charging.
He really does think ahead.
I scroll on Instagram till he wakes up since I can't do anything without him.
I got tired of waiting and shouted.
"RRRROOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSS" I screamed some more, "WAKE UP, BUTTHEAD"
"Eehhhhrrrnrnn" he turned away from me covering his head with a pillow.
"Ross get up I'm hungry"
He continued to toss and turn.
"Ross get your ass up out of bed, I'm starving" I'm so tired of yelling.
"Nnnoooooohhhhhhm" he mumbled.
"Ross just get your ass up and get me food"
"Fine, I'm up" he said and sat up stretching.
"Finally" I continue under my breath, "Asshole"
"What'd you just say?" He gets up and puts his glasses on.
"A-asshole" I stuttered.
"Fine then...I guess I won't get you food, or get you out of bed, you'll just have to stay there forever" he threatened.
"Nuuuu sorry Ross-Chan" I say in a high pitched girl voice.
He walked over to my bed and I shoot my arms up into the air, waiting for him to pull me up.
"Are we going to the hospital today?" I asked.
"Why wouldn't we?"
"Tell the doctor were coming!"
After breakfast, we head over to the hospital, where we got sat in the waiting room.
"Max Lapras, the doctor will see you now" the nurse said.
- TIME SKIP -
-Ross pov-
They took Max into a room I wasn't allowed to go into. This is going to take a while.
I decided to ask the lady at the front desk where they took Max.
"He's in exam room 24" she said kindly.
"Thank you" I say and run to the room.
When I found it, Max's wheelchair was outside the door. They had a window on the side of the room. I look and see Max laying on a table, surrounded by three doctors. Suddenly, I got an idea.
I rush out of the hospital and get into my car and drive around till I find the park. I've been out of Washington for a few days and ice already forgotten where it was.
I sat in my spot and called Jin.
J= Jin R= Ross

R. Hello
J. Who is this?
R. Ross
J. Oh, and why are you calling me?
R. We need to talk
J. Okay?
R. First off, you need to leave Max alone
J.First off, no
R. Why not?
J. He's mine, not yours
R. He hates you
J. No he doesn't, he loves me
R. Whatever, just leave him alone, he's been going through a tough time lately
J. How so?
R. I don't want to say
J. Fine then, I'll just call him when we hang up
R. Not possible
J. Why?
R. Why do you have so many questions?
J. He's my boyfriend
R. No he's not, you're the whole reason he wanted to move.
J. Wait, he moved?
R. We both did
J. Why didn't he tell me?
R. You're such an idiot!
J. Fine then, be like that
With that, he hung up. I rushed back to the hospital to check on Max.
"Is Max still in surgery?" I ask the lady at the front desk.
"No, he's in room 204 on the second floor" she said.
"Thanks" I say and rush to the elevators. I press the number 2 and wait for it to be lifted.
Once I was to the second floor, I immediately found room 204 and walked in. He was sleeping in the hospital bed peacefully.
"Surgery went fantastic" the doctor said from behind, startling me. "He's going to be up and moving in no time"
"That's good" I say and turn around, only to see nobody there. He must have left. I walk over to Max's bed and kiss him on the forehead.
I still love you, always will.
-------------------
Words: 1027
Breaks: Too many
Music: none