ashley & sin cara

Ashley's POV

Ashley's POV

Walking around the arena clueless of what to do, since I didn't have a match today. As I walked I noticed Sin Cara standing there watching me from a far. I blushed and waved at him, but my view was blocked by my overprotective brother, Hunico.

"What?" I asked folding my arms.

"I don't like the way he was looking at you." He said and I immediately got irritated.

"Hunico please, I'm a grown woman that can make her own decisions. He's a great guy."

"Yeah I know but he's no good, Ashley. If he ever tries with you I'll snap his neck." He walked away. I shook my head and walked back to my locker room and watched Cara's match. I was so in love with his technique and flexibility. After his match I found my way to the gorilla.

"Hey Ashley." He smiled at me, I think.

"Hey, amazing out there, once again." I complimented.

"Thank you beautiful." He complimented. Even though Hunico hounded me about him, I still chose to talk to him and do what I wanted. I could clearly tell he was interested in me as much as I was to him.

"Meet me in my locker room in about ten minutes." He whispered. I agreed and went to catering, waiting for those ten minutes.

Once I got there we had food, talked and made each other laugh, like we were already the best of friends. Getting to know him made me like him even more. He even took his mask off for me, which was lovely. I caressed his face and smiled at him.

"You're so beautiful when you smile Ashley, do you know that?" He grabbed my hand. I smiled harder and looked down.

"Thank you." I blushed but stopped once Hunico's words from earlier replayed in my head.

"Is everything okay?" He asked concerned. Before I could answer Hunico busted in.

"Ashley, Out!" He yelled and grabbed me leaving out of the room. I snatched away and slapped him.

"I've had enough of you messing with my life. Every good guy I've had you ran away. You're not chasing away this one Hunico, I won't let you!" I screamed at him.

"You are making the wrong decision Ash! You are not gonna be with him I'm not having it. Do you hear me?"

"But Hunico I want to be with him. You don't understand what I'm feeling. Y ou never give him a chance to prove it to you! All you care about is yourself and your own satisfaction. I'm not sure if you realized that I can do what I want Hunico. Now just let me be." I walked away and apologized to Sin Cara. He only grabbed my hands again, and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"Be mine, Ashley. Forget what your brother is saying I'm not that guy anymore." He whispered. I nodded and kissed him again, so happy my dreams came true.

With or without Hunico's permission, I was going to be with him, no matter what.

/

/

/

hope you enjoyed this, @ vivasincara