CHARACTER

Nandini murthy : A very pretty 18 yrs old girl, who's bold,funny, humorous in nature. She stays with her brother Cabir murthy in Chicago. She hates her brothers best friend(not literally). They have a little secret which is hidden from the world including her own brother. She is scared to be touched by anyone except her brother, mom and manik. This is due to past reasons happened due to her own father.

Manik malhotra: A 20yrs old hot, flirtatious guy who stays exactly opposite nandini murthy and her brothers house

Manik malhotra: A 20yrs old hot, flirtatious guy who stays exactly opposite nandini murthy and her brothers house. He and Cabir are bestes friends. But still he has hidden a secret from Cabir about his own sister.

Cabir murthy : A 20yrs old handsome,hot hunk

Cabir murthy : A 20yrs old handsome,hot hunk. Nandini's elder brother who is very protective about her. Even smashes his best friend when he tries to hit on her.

Isha murthy: nandini and cabirs mother. A very beautiful woman who loves her children alot. She has separated from her cruel husband 8yrs ago. Stays mostly out of Chicago state due to work.

Venky(venkatesh) murthy: A cruel, disgusting man. Nandini and cabirs father. He treated his family like shit. Got thrown out of his house by his own son.

Nyonika & Raj malhotra: maniks parents. They make a lovely pair adored by all in the neighborhood.

Navya and Mukti: nandinis best friends.has crush on cabir and manik...

Harshad: the only guy who knows about manik and nandinis secret but has no clue y its like that. He is from nandinis dance group. A gay boy who prefers always to be in pink clothes. GAY

Soha khurana: A bitchy, s**ty girl in nandini's university. Always has her eyes on manik.