Pref: First Fight

8. First fight you two get in.
Warning: LANGUAGE! Suicidal trigger?don't read if you're not okay with it (clint/bucky)

Bruce Banner

You and Bruce were in his lab at the Avengers Tower. Bruce was busy with some kind of weird potion and you were doing some research for a project of your own.
"You know, it's nice that we can do something togheter. Something that we both like."
You said with a smile as your fingers swiped across the computer screen. You heard Bruce mumble a soft "hmhm". You turned around and saw Bruce, his face all sweaty because he was working so hard. You smiled and finished your research, you shut the computer down and walked up towards Bruce.

He didn't notice you walking up behind him and you smirked. You spread your arms to hug him from behind but Bruce turned around with the project in his hands. You accidentally knocked the bottle out if his hands and it shattered on the floor, the fluid inside spilled everywhere. Bruce gasped.
"You idiot!"
He yelled in frustration and tried to absorb some of the fluid in a sponge. When he looked up at you you saw a hint of green in his eyes. You stumbled backwards, bumping into a desk with files on it, shoving them off the desk on the floor.
"No! What are you doing (Y/n)? Get out! Get out before you break everything!"
He screamed and his eyes turned green. He grabbed a desk and panted heavily. You hesitated but ran out of the lab eventually.

You were sitting outside the lab, waiting for your boyfriend to come out. It had been 3 hours since your clumsy accident and Bruce had been in there ever since. After a while of sitting a door opened and Bruce appeared. You jumped up and ran towards him.
"Bruce! I am so sorry, are you oka-"
He pushed you away and walked towards the kitchen. You bit your lip, follow him or not. You sighed and sat down again, knowing he'd come back to his lab. When he didn't come after 30 minutes you walked inside the lab. The files were back in place and it seemed like Bruce had re-created the serum you dropped this afternoon. You walked towards Bruce's desk and smiled at the few pictures of you he had. One of you and one of you two togheter.

"What makes you think you are still allowed in here?"
You heard Bruce's voice. You turned around and he was walking towards you.
"It's my workplace too."
"Not anymore, after what you pulled this afternoon."
He snapped and grabbed your wrists harshly.
"Hey! It was an accident!"
You yelled and pulled your wrists from his grip.
"Get out, (Y/n). I don't want you ruining my projects."
"It was ónce, and everything is fine again. Stop whining-"
"Everything is fine? You think so? It took me forever to create this formula and you almost ruined it in less than 30 seconds!"
You looked at your boyfriend in shock.
"Calm down, it's not like science is everything in life."
You shouldn't have said that.

The desk above you vibrated because of Bruce's heavy footsteps, well, the Hulks heavy footsteps. You've seen Bruce hulk out before but only from a far distance or on Tv. You were trembling like crazy and tears were running down your cheeks like waterfalls. As soon as Tony heard Bruce lost it he had to lock him up in his lab. Sadly, you couldn't make it out. Things were flying around the room and it didn't take long before the Hulk threw the desk you were sitting under against a wall. You turned your head and saw Hulks face, eyes staring directly into yours. Your lips moved to talk but he roared. You jumped up and tried to find another hiding place. There was nothing you could do, the lab was completely broken down and you just stood in a corner. Trapped. You let out a sob
when the Hulk slowly walked towards you. He roared again and slammed his hand in the wall, you ducked right on time.

"Don't!"
You screamed at the top of your lungs.
"Don't you dare kill me, Bruce!"
You screamed and he roared. You looked up and the Hulk lifted his huge fist again.
"Don't! Please don't! I never meant to ruin your project! It was an accident Bruce! Please!"
You screamed and squeeked when his fist hit the floor right in front of you.
"I love you! Bruce! Please don't kill me!"
You yelled and looked into the Hulk his eyes. The tears were still running down your face. It looked like the Hulk was confused. He looked at you and shook his head, like someone was trying to get into it. He started shaking it harder and in a matter of seconds Bruce was standing in front of you. He looked around his destroyed lab. He looked around and turned himself, face getting white when he saw you. He stumbled backwards and put his hand over his mouth.
"N-No."
He whispered. Natasha stormed into the lab when the "shield" was gone and kneeled in front of you.
"(Y/n)? (Y/n) are you alright?"
She asked and grabbed your wrist to check your heartbeat. She spoke into her com:
"She's freaking out."
She said and shoved her hands under your arm pits. She lifted you up and Bruce appeared next to her.