I wore dark blue jeans, an Iron Maiden shirt, and my grey vans. I looked like a hobo with a good taste in music. I shook it out of my head, grabbed a jacket, and went out the door. I was a bit early but oh well.

As I walked down the hall I heard yelling. And as I got closer to the boys' combined room, the yelling got louder. Then I noticed the voices that the yelling came from. It was Calum and Luke.

"All I said was that she's hot and is an overall amazing person. You don't have to act like I committed a crime." Luke yelled and I put my head near the door so I could hear better.

What can I say? I'm nosey.

"What the he||! You fu**ing know I like her." Calum yelled back. My heart sunk. I knew it. I knew he didn't like me.

"It's not like I was asking her to be my girlfriend, and screw you Calum if you were a real friend you'd know that maybe I liked her to!" Luke yelled even louder.

"Guys seriously, just knock it off your acting like 5 year olds." Ashton said.

"He's right guys, but Calum did like her first. And Luke knew it. But then again Luke you obviously can't control how you feel." I heard Michael say. Ugh so it was true. Calum did like someone, and it wasn't me.

They yelled for a few more minutes until it died down a little. From what I heard Luke's sorry and so is Calum. Luke's gonna try to ignore his feelings, but Calum's not.

I just wanna go back to my room and cry. But they boys would come looking for me and they would see I had been crying then I would be forced to tell someone. So plan B I guess. I walked back up to the door from where I had stepped back and it opened.

A frustrated Calum appeared at the door. His face softened, "U-Uh hey De. Um how long have you been here?" He asked. That little rat, I thought to myself, acting like nothing happened.

"Uh just got here actually, ready to go?" I lied. I couldn't help it. If I were to talk about it I would probably cry. I really liked him, and he likes someone else.

He nodded.
"Guys! De's here. Ready to go?" He asked.

They all came running out of the room and Luke looked at me. I smiled and he gave me a sad smile then looked away. Okayyyyy that was weird. I shook off the thought as we walked into the lobby of the hotel where the cafe was.

We finished eating and then rode in the van until we got there. Once we arrived we avoided a few fans, and managed to get inside.

The interview started and they were told to sit down. Calum sat on the left side of the couch, Michael was in the middle, Ashton was on the right, and Luke sat on the far right in a chair.

They were asked the normal questions about songs on the album, touring, and some other things for a while.

"So Delilah is with you today right?" The interviewer asked.

"Yes. She usually comes with us." Michael replied. This is like the first time I've actually been noticed in an interview.

" Well Delilah. Would you like to join us today?" He asked and the cameras turned the direction the me.

"Um yeah I guess that's fine." I answered.

"How bout you sit between Calum and Michael." He said and I nodded sitting down.

"So how have you been Delilah?"

"Good"

"How is it touring with 5 seconds of summer?"

"Very fun and energetic. They always seem to make me laugh."

"Good, good. How's your music going?"

"Pretty good I've been writing a few new songs lately."

"Glad to hear! So when you were on break for a while what was that all about?." I stiffened up once they asked that. How rude could they have been.

Calum noticed and put a hand on my knee."someone important passed away and she needed a break. Next question?" Calum answered for me. I looked at him in a certain way, to say thank you with out actually saying it, and he did a slight nod.

"Oh okay. Well I've seen some different things on Twitter and lots of it is about Dalum actually. Is there any sort of connection with you two?" He asked. And I began to almost shake.

"U-uh no. We're his friends, nothing more. Sorry." I answered before Calum could say anything that would hurt me more. I made eye contact with Luke but looked away. What is with him?

"That's a shame. I totally ship Dalum or whatever you teens call it these days." He said.

They finished the interview and we headed off. We ate at a burger restaurant, then left.Once we were back in the hotel it was 5:00. I wanted to relax and not do anything active, so I said I would head back to my room.

"Hey de? Could I come with you?" Calum asked.

"Sure." I said and kept walking.

We got back to my room and sat down on the couch.

"What do you what to watch?" I asked.

"I don't care." He said.

"Hey de, I'm really sorry for earlier I didn't know they would have you go in the interview, and I sure as he|| didn't know they were going to ask about us and especially what happened to Lauren." He said softly meeting my gaze.

Ugh his eyes.

"It's alright Calum. It happens I get it." I said.

"Okay. Delilah? Are you okay? You've been acting weird sense this morning."
He said looking at me worriedly.

"Yeah I'm fine Calum. It's just the Dream I had last night. But I'm okay." I said. I mean it was kinda the dream, but I couldn't just tell him 'I over heard my crush say he liked someone else'  that would surely give it away.

"Okay de. You know I'm here for you." He said hugging me.

"I know."

A/N

Sorry for the crappy chapter again. I didn't know I would be writing today. Sorry I know it's bad.

If you don't get what's happening..... Luke kinda decided he might like Delilah but Calum wasn't happy because Luke knew about Calum's feelings for her.

Also obviously I don't have anything against Luke. I just needed something to happen.

If you have a question be sure to ask. Thank you for you all that are reading our crappy book. We really appreciate it.

Love you guys.

- E 3 XOXO