[15] 안녕

Today's the day I return to school. The last few days at the hospital weren't that fun. I ate very little and didn't talk to anyone at all. Before I arrived at my locker, I already had eyes on me. I didn't meet Jimin at his locked nor did I see him in class.Did he skip or stay home?

At the beginning of lunch, I called Taemin.
Calling Taemin...
T: Hello?
You: It's me.
T:...
You: I wanna talk.
T: I don't.
You: I'll be waiting at the bench on the far side of the field.
T: I already said I-
Call ended.

I cut him off. I started walking back to my locker to take my things before going to the field.
"Isn't that her?...slut......I heard she slept with the teachers here too!...omg....." I slightly rolled my eyes. I took my bag and walked to the meeting place immediately.

I waited for a few minutes. He has to come.
I decided to listen to music till he arrives.
[BTS - Dead Leaves]

I felt a tap on my shoulder.
"Ah, Taemin. You finally came."
"What did you wanna talk about?"
"Well..."
"Wait, first of all, I still don't believe what you said about Jimin. But I don't mind being in a relationship with you. Second, I wasn't aiming to hit you."
"Okay, I know. But the thing is...Let's...let's break up."
"B-b-break up?" He asked. I nodded.
"Ha, what are you talking about? Was it because you got into the hospital because of m-"

"No, it's not that. I just don't think we fit each other. I don't even think we had much feelings for each other to even start a relationship." I said bluntly.
"No. I'm not gonna break up."
"Taemin."
"Don't call my name!"
"I'm sorry..."
"I'M NOT GONNA BE DUMPED BY A SLUT." He said. I sighed.
"So you're gonna believe what other people say huh? This is exactl-"

Slap

I held the side of my face.
"Shut up. I'M the one dumping you. You don't deserve me anyways! I deserve better!" He said before walking off.

I stood there, holding my tears in. I sat back on the bench and closed my eyes, listening to the laughter on the field, the birds chirping, and the trees moving from the wind for a few minutes before leaving to wait for my bus.

"Y/n!" Kathy ran towards me.
"Are you okay?"
"I'm fine."
"What about Jimin?"
"I'm sure he's..fine..too."
"Not that! I mean, what are you gonna do about Jimin?"
"Nothing."
"What?! But you guys were good friends!"
"Not anymore."

The bus arrived. I got onto the bus before Kathy could say any more.
"Y/N!" She shouted from outside.

I got off at my stop and stood there. I looked at the direction of Jimin's apartment. Should I go?

Before I realized it, I was already in the elevator. I can still worry about him.

When I arrived in front of his door, there were bags of food hung on his door handle and on the ground. There were also sticky notes on the door:
Jiminnie~ the maknae is bored.
You're dance skills are gonna be robotic if you don't get up and move around!
Chimchim! Should I take you on a trip to Mars?
It's boring playing basketball with these losers. They have no swag!
Jimin-ah, I baked your favorite cookies!

I took off my backpack and searched for a sticky note and pen.
Jimin, are we still friends?
I stuck it on the door and rung the doorbell once before walking back to the elevator.
______________
ANNYEONG CHINGU!
How was today's chapter?
I'm thinking of how to get Jimin out of his current depression state. Aww, poor Jimin.

The sticky note idea, I kinda borrowed that from <<One more happy ending>> hehe....
See you in my next chapter and don't forget to smile! :)