Bullied

Hi! Sorry that I have not updated. Also their ages are reversed so Damian is the oldest and Dick the youngest.

Third Person's P.O.V

Damian, Tim and Jason were heading to the limo, having gotten permission to get Dick from school since Jason and Tim had gotten a fever and just gotten better two days ago.

They trooped in and parked at the school without a hitch.

They had waited for at least 20 minutes until they decided to get Dick themselves.

The three brothers had circled the school grounds then went to the office to ask for their little brother's last class.

"Good afternoon, how may I help you?" The lady asked, smiling sweetly. "We are just going to ask for Richard Grayson's last class." Tim answered. The woman ruffled through some folders in a filing cabinet before picking one and looking through it.

"His last class was History with Ms. Fay, it's in Room 208, you do know where that is right?" The lady said. "We'll just ask around, thank you though." Damian said, following his brothers out the door. "Your welcome, boys." The lady said.

■■■

The boys found the room and peeked inside. Ms. Fay was erasing the blackboard and noticed them. "Yes?" She said. "Oh, we were just looking for Dick Grayson, have you seen him?, we're his brothers." Jason said.

"I'm sorry but Dick left with the rest of the class." the teacher said, thinking about the sweet, intelligent little boy in her class, saying before he left, 'Have an asterous afternoon, Ms. Fay!', she shook her head fondly. "Oh, okay, thanks!" Jaaon, waving.

"He's not there, apparently, he left with the rest of his class." Jason reported to Damian and Tim. They were all worrying to where Dick was.

Until a blonde haired girl with green eyes covered with glasses approached them, "You are Richard's brothers, right?" She said in a quiet and shy voice. "Yeah, do you know where he is?" Damian asked. The girl nodded. "He's at Room 305, it's never been used, it's near the gym." She said, before rushing off.

Meanwhile...
Dick's P.O.V

I was on the floor on my side covering my face while Mark Jerson and his lackeys kicked at me. Mark lifted me up by my collar and threw me into the unused desks and chairs, my head hitting hard on the corner of the desk.

I sported a black eye, bruises on his face and stomach and I am sure I had sprained my ankle and now I had a headache.

Mark lifted me up by my collar again and slammed me on the wall, he pulled his hand back and I closed my eyes, readying for the painful impact that was to come but it never happened.

I slowly opened my eyes and I was suprised when I saw Damian holding Mark's fist looking murderous with Tim and Jason holding down his lackeys.

Mark dropped me and I quickly put one hand to my eye while the other was on my side.

Damian kneed Mark to the stomach and punched him on the nose, Mark dropped down, blood coming out of his nose, he and his lackeys rushed out of the room whil Damian, Jaso and Tim rushed to me.

"Dickie, are you alright?" Damian said, his voice soft and gentle, his arm around me and his chin on my head.

Jason carefully moved my hand fron my eye and he gasped with Tim spluttering. "C'mon, baby bird, let's go home." Tim said. I nodded.

I carefully stood up. I tried to follow Tim and Jason who were ahead with Damian behind me. But as soon as I stepped forward, I came crashing down but luckily Damian caught me in time. Damian carried me to the limo and we drove off.

"Who were those boys?" Tim asked. "M-Mark Jerson, Jamie P-Peterson and C-Conrad May." I said, knowing there was no use to fight now.

Damian, Jason and Tim had murderous looks on their faces.

We had arrived at the manor. I had put my arm around Tim as I limped to the house. When we entered the living room, there was Bruce and Alfred looking horrified when they saw me.

"Oh my, Master Richard, whatever happened to you?"

"What happened?!"

Oh, I'm toast now.