Part Three ~ Cat's Out Of The Bag -

I looked at the time and saw that I only had an hour of my shift left to go now, which meant there was only one more hour of the dirty looks from Jay and the other boys accusing him of flirting with every single time he came to the bar for a drink.

"So, are you going to take that time off that I said to?" Jay asked, as he came to the bar once again.

"I need the money. I can't afford to take holiday leave." I whispered as someone else came to the bar and actually wanted serving.

"And why not? I mean, it is just you, isn't it?" Jay questioned me.

"You don't really think that I didn't move on, did you?" I laughed slightly at how stupid he was being.

I wasn't going to stay single for the rest of my life, and I wasn't planning on going back to Nathan either. So I was always going to find someone else and I was always going to be as happy as I could be, considering what I had done.

"So, you-"

"Hey babe." James interrupted him as he walked over to the bar, Aimee in his arms, and a smile on his face.

I walked away from Jay and round the other side of the bar so I could see the both of them; Aimee immediately reaching out her arms so that I could take her in a hug.

"Hey." I replied, allowing James to give me a quick kiss on the lips.

"Any chance of getting served here, or are you too busy to do your job?" Jay shouted at me, waving an empty bottle in my direction as he did so.

"Go back to daddy for me, yeah?" I smiled at Aimee and she just did as I asked her to do as I walked back round the other side of the bar and gave Jay the same bottle of beer he had been drinking all night. I placed the bottle on the bar and took the money for his hand, giving him the change back.

"She's beautiful, what's her name then?" he asked me.

"It's got nothing to do with you. She's my daughter and it's no concern of yours what her name is." I snapped quietly to stop the boys from looking over at us again; although they all seemed to be having too much of a good time to realise what was going on.

Kelsey and Tom were deep in conversation with each other, Siva and Nareesha had already gone back to the hotel, Max was in a conversation with Nathan and Jade - I think that's what her name was anyway - was busy on her phone.

"How old is she then?" Jay asked.

"Again, that has nothing to do with you either. Just go back to your friends and leave me alone." I hissed in annoyance.

"So, is she the reason that you left Nathan and came out here?"

"No. She isn't the reason I left. Now, will you just leave me alone, please?" I asked him again, hoping her would get the message and just go away because I wasn't going to have this conversation with him.

"Babe, is everything alright over here?" James asked, walking over to where me and Jay were 'talking' with each other about Aimee and who she was.

"Yeah, everything is fine thanks. Jay was just going back to his friends, weren't you?"

"She's even more beautiful up close, and those green eyes are lovely. Where does she get them from then because neither of you have green eyes?" Jay asked as he looked between me and James as he spoke, trying to get one of us to tell him the truth, but I wasn't going to tell him anything and I certainly wasn't going to tell him the truth.

"My mum has green eyes, that's where she gets them from. Now, I do believe she's asked you to leave her alone, so how about you just do it. Yeah?" James replied for me.