Chapter 1: Victory Party

Thank you guys for reading. Here comes the continuation.

CHAPTER 1: VICTORY PARTY

  Since the day we kissed, I haven’t spoke to Nina again. It’s not that I didn’t want to or felt awkward, it’s just that I have loads of photoshoots and movie offers. I signed autographs for fans and Tyra had so many counseling sessions with me tackling about the fashion industry.

  “Tomorrow we will have a victory party. It’s the first time ANTM has a male winner. You must be honored Chris. Everyone will be there.” My eyes sparkled at the word, ‘everyone’. It will include Nina for sure.

  And so the day came. I was dressed in a Versace tux and it is so formal. Wow! I cannot believe that this classy party is all for me. This will definitely be one of the most cherished memories of my life!

“Yo! Congratulations!” I smiled as I saw Don. He smiled big at me. We shook hands and talked a little bit. Don and I weren’t that close in the house but I definitely didn’t find anything wrong with him. Me and him never got into a fight.

  “I kind of wish that this isn’t so formal because I want to get chicks!” He joked and I laughed at him. Oh Don. He really is a player.

  “Come on, Don! Chill! Be formal for just one night.” I told him.

  Before the event officially started, I talked to a lot of my friends from the show. I talked to Alex, Mike and Jourdan. Man! Jeremy is not head over heels for her anymore. I hate the way he chased her before. I am now happy that he finally decided to move on.

  One of the highlights of the night is my new found friendships with Marvin and Phil. I still feel disgusted of myself when I tried to hit Phil’s balls then I never expected Marvin to apologize to me. I thought he really hated me.

  I also talked to the girls but I still wasn’t satisfied. Nina wasn’t there. Where is she? Part of me feels awkward. I am twenty five years old and she is eighteen. Does it matter? Am I too old for her? I hope not.

  “Hey Winner!” I smiled, knowing that it is Cory.

  “Oh Hey Cory!” This guy is one of my bestfriends in the house.

  “Congratulations! You deserve this, Chris! Very happy for you!” I smiled big at that and thanked him. Somehow, he can read my mind.

  “Oh please Chris! Nina is coming! She will never miss this night.” I raised my brow at that. “How did you know I was thinking of that?”

  He rolled his eyes and said, “Duh! You are completely in love with her! We’ve seen it all since the first week.” I didn’t answer that. I know that I love her but there are just some factors that caused me to not understand myself.

  One, our age gap is huge.

  Second, I am starting off a new career and I don’t want to mess it up.

  Third, I will end up hurting her.

  “You cannot deny it, Chris!” Cory said and I just smiled a little. Believe me, a part of me wanted to stay away from her but it’s like my body has a mind of its own. No matter how many times I try to stay away from her, she magnetizes me.

  “There she is!” Cory pointed towards the ground door and I turned my head to that direction and gasped.

  It was a redhead woman with beautiful dough eyes. Her pale skin shined bright and she smiled at me while her fingers are shaking as she is holding a silver clutch. Her brownish red dress was barely noticeable because of her beautiful face.

  “Hey America’s Next Top Model!” She told me, making my eyes light up.

  “You look astonishing!” I breathed, making her cheeks red.

  Cory cleared his throat and said, “Let’s go take a seat? Tyra’s about to say something.” We nodded at him. I offered my arm to Nina and she gladly hooked it with mine.

  When we reached our table, I pulled the chair for her. She sat beside Cory and I.

  Our attentions all turned to Tyra as she said, “Hello” to the mike.

  “Ladies and Gentlemen, since the first season, it has always been girls. We had cycles showing different kinds of women. We had crazy women, we had smart, sexy and high fashioned. For the first time in twenty seasons of the show, a boy has won. This boy who went through a lot in life but proved that he is strong; this boy who connected to everybody in the social media and this boy who proved made history in ANTM. Our first ever male America’s Next Top Model, Chris Hernandez!”

  I got overwhelmed at that. They showed the video about me and there were some clips of me and Nina. I looked over her and she was already staring at me. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

  After the program and the buffet, dancing started.

  It was mostly hiphop dance so Don showed off. Got to love that Dude. He always seemed happy. Girls danced too and I laughed at that.

  When the music changed into Rhianna’s ‘Stay’, I grabbed Nina’s hand and took her to the dance floor.

  “Chris, this is crazy.” She said while laughing.

  “Just dance with me.” I told her. She put her hand to my shoulder and I put mine on her waist.

Round and around and around we go

Tell me now tell me now tell me now you know

Not really sure how to feel about it; something in the way you move

Makes me feel like I cannot live without you and it takes me other way

I want you to stay.

  I twirled her around and she giggled. It sounded like music to me. We moved to the rhythm and even though Jiana and Phil and Jourdan and Jeremy joined the dance floor, all I can feel is solitude.

  It is like me and Nina are the only persons in the world.

Please tell me what you think :(