Chapter 43 - He is not the one I thought he was

THIS IS QUITE AN INTERESTING CHAPTER WHERE ALOT WILL BE REVEALED. THIS WILL CHANGE THE WHOLE STORY!!!! This is my favorite chapter so far!
PLZ READ AND VOTE IF YOU LIKED AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK IN THE COMMENTS.

N E X T M O R N I NG

Stephie woke up and went to the living room. She saw Leon and Violetta asleep in each others' arms.
"What are they... Crazy???" She said when Cami and Fran entered.
"Awww.... they look so cute!" Cami said and Fran looked at them with a smile.
"Ughh..." stephie said going back to her room. "They are not the only idiots!" She said closing her room door.

***

"What is wrong with stephie? She has changed!" Cami said.
"Well... maybe in the first place she has never changed to a good person. She is still the stephie we thought was gone!" Fran replied.
Later, Andres and Broadway joined. They all were staring at Vilu and Leon.
"Goodmorning love....." vilu said. Opening her eyes bit by bit. "What are you all doing here?"
"Awkward! ....." said Andres.
Then leon woke up.
"Goodmorning princess" he said kissing vilu on her cheek.
"Oh... I didn't notice you guys... " Leon said surprised looking at them with his eyes half open.
"Did we miss an episode???" Cami asked and they all stared at us awkwardly.
"Well..." vilu said.
"We kinda made up!"
"Awww!! I knew you both are unseperable!!" Fran said.
"I am really happy i got my Leon back! and I have some news!" Vilu said.
"My dad is getting married to Angie in Buenos Aires and we are all invited!" Vilu said happily.
"Great! This day starts perfectly! We can help you choose your outfit!"
"Of course. And thanks for your help girl! I am happy I have people I can count on."

***

(PHONE RINGS)
"I'll get it!" Vilu said and went over to the kitchen and answered.

P H O N E C A L L

"VIOLETTA! YOU CAN'T ESCAPE FROM ME YOUNG LADY!"
"Hello first of all!" She said. "Who are you?"
"It's your dad vilu!" (Vilu sighed) "I wanted to tell you that you can't just leave and expect me to be calm and not search the world to find you! Yesterday when we talked I wanted to start with the good news but what you did was completely wrong!! This is inexceptable! You're in serious trouble... you can't escape with Leon to I don't know where and expect me to be in a good state! You're so irresponsible and immature to take decision like this!!!!! You can't do this to me young lady!! You just show that all I tried to teach you is gone for trash!"
"Dad! Hold on! You can't shout at me either! I was suffering there... I know it wasn't the best way to get rid of my sadness but I was really mad. I couldn't live like this! In tears everynight. Do you think It was easy for me to leave? It was hard for me to tell you good bye. Because you mean the most to me dad. Not because others mean more. It was a hard stage in my life. And I had to get over it in a way or another. So I went to New York! Now I have a job at a fashion company! I get a great salary and I am living with my friends! You should be happy for me instead! I am happy for your wedding and I am so excited to go back to Buenos Aires and attend it. IN ALL I DID. I NEVER INTENDED TO HURT YOU,DAD."
"Okay I'm sorry ,Violetta. I am happy you are coming too! See you next week."
"See you ,dad! Bye and if you need a hand for help when I get there, you can count on me and the girls!"

P H O N E C A L L  E N D S

***
VILU POV
I looked around.The girls and boys weren't there. There was just the one that makes my heart melt everytime I see him. He was cooking some eggs on a pan. He then looked at me and smirked with a smile. I could see his dimples that generated a war in my stomach. A war of butterflies hitting my insides and making me giggle.

"Hey,princess." He said with his smooth morning splendid voice. I make me wanna hold him tight forever. He stopped cooking and came closer to me making me hear his breath closely.
"Why isn't my princess smiling?" He asked rubbing his hand against one of my cheeks.
"I was fighting with my dad. But everything turned out fine. Don't worry about me,love" I answered. And looked deep in his hazel eyes.
"Well now I will turn your frown upside down with some tasty egg! I made them scrambled, like you like to eat them."
"Thanks for taking care of me, Leon. I love you." In this same second he pecked my lips leaving his wonderful taste on my lips.
"I love you more,vilu."
He went towards the pan and got two plates and placed some food in each plate equaly.