Chapter 3

••Kyoya's POV••

I didn't know he could play this good without a music sheet. Maybe he can play songs even better.

I took my black notebook out and wrote:

Name: Harumi Fujioka

Family: Haruhi and Haruka; triplets, Ryoji 'Ranka' Fujioka; Father, Nana; Unknown.

Gender: Unclassified

Age: 15

Scholarship: Music (singing not included)

Description: He and his brother looks like Haruhi in every aspects so I don't know if they are boys or girls. Can play instruments unlike Haruhi who is rumored to be tone deaf. Harumi shows more emotion than Haruhi does.

Name: Haruka Fujioka

Family: Haruhi and Harumi; triplets, Ryoji 'Ranka' Fujioka; Father, Nana; Unknown.

Gender: Unclassified

Age: 15

Scholarship: Unknown

Decription: He and Harumi tends to be mysterious. They both surprise me with everything they do. They are little devils like the twins. Haruka is agressive one of the three. He is protective of Haruhi and Harumi.

I closed my notebook in time to hear the song come to an end. When he finished Tamaki and the other clapped saying it was a good song.

"How about playing for the club?" Tamaki suggested.

"Um.... if its okay with you." He said.

"Then it's settled. Haruka will be the Protective type and when Harumi is with you, both of you will be the Mysterious type. Harumi will be the musician if no one requested both of you. Is that fine?" I asked Haruka and Harumi. They looked at each other and smirked. Haruhi's face pale and she facepalmed.

"Sure." They both replied.

"You start tomorrow but for now we have to fix your appearance for the ladies." Tamaki said. They looked down on their clothes and looked back to Tamaki.

"What's wrong with it?" They asked.

"Everything. Gentleman doesn't wear those type of clothes while attending to costumers and hosts don't hide their faces behind their bangs." The twins deadpanned.

"Kyoya, my hair styliest, twins clothes, Mori-sempai contact lenses. Honey-sempai, make sure they won't escape." Tamaki commanded. We did what we were told and Honey-sempai looks happy he could help this time.

***

When everything was done they only need to change their uniforms. They came out looking like Haruhi but the only difference is they have an irritated look on their faces and their eyes.

••Haruhi's POV••

They gave my siblings the same make over they gave me. But when they got out the changing room they looked irritated as hell.