Erstwhile

As their comeback date gets nearer, their days are full of practices, dancing , singing and dieting. All the members need to perfect their choreographs, vocals and looks as perfect as they could all for their most beautiful armys.

On a Friday night, around 8pm everyone was so wore out the manager decided to let them rest the night. The members all cheered. Jhope screamed, out of joy of course. That boy is always screaming.One by one, the members go to their rooms.

Two boys remained as the staff started to pack and leave.

Jungkook sweating from head to toe, his white T-shirt is almost a see-through.

His chest looks so firm and everytime Jungkook breath in and out, Taehyung found it so rude how sexy the heaved chest is. Jungkook would probably the most tired among them since the boy also been hitting the gym almost every night. But not tonight. No.

The other boy, a red-haired who is sitting on a sofa, eyes trailing on the younger's body. They havent fuck each other for almost a week. They do it almost every night but this comeback is really important so they agreed on putting aside their personal interests.

But tonight, Taehyung wants Jungkook.

When there is no one but except them, Taehyung get up and hugged Jungkook from the back, nudging his nose on the younger's nape. This caused Jungkook to shiver down to his spine.

Everything around them seem to be gone, all Jungkook can think about was the older boy, who he love whole heartedly breathing in his scent.

"Jungkook....", Tae purred.

Jungkook turned around facing his angel, he wrapped his strong hands around Tae's waist, bringing the older one closer. His head felt heavy, their breathing got heavier.

Being in Jungkook's arms seem to melt away all his tiredness. Their eyes locked, exchanging words can only be known by the both of them. Tae let out a small shaky laugh, and his long slender fingers fondle Jungkookie's chest. The younger one smirked and leans in and bite Tae's neck. The older one moan and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck for more.

" I want you , Hyung.'', whisper seductively again nibbling Tae's inner ear ever so slowly. Taehyung bite in lower lip to stop himself from moaning out loud.

Jungkook trails kisses along Tae's jaw then to his neck but never the lips.

The older boy is a bit frustrated but Jungkook's kisses are what he live for.

Then the younger one stopped and dragged Taehyung to their room, he closed the door so loud. He pushed Tae against the door, sucking, licking Tae's neck and his hands grabbed Tae's full ass ,

" Jungkookie", Tae giggled. AWNNNNNNNNN.

Then finally Jungkook held Tae's face in his hand and crushed his lips onto Taehyung's, biting Tae's lips it bleed. Taehyung gasped out loud.

Jungkook slowly suck the blood, and rubbed the bleed area with the tip of his tongue. Their eyes meet , Tae look so fucking hot with a little saliva dripping on the corner of his mouth and his lips swollen by the bite.

The red-haired male grabbed hold of Jungkook's hair with a needy moan. Tae opened his mouth and Jungkook sly tongue slip in. Tae whole body shivered as the younger's devilish tongue explore his mouth. They mouth move against each other , tongue lapping against each other and Jungkook started to riped Tae's clothes and pushed him on the bed. He moved in between the older knee, spreading the legs wide open, he fasten in removing the pants.

"Fuck this sweatpants.", Jungkook muttered.

Tae helped him out and soon both are naked. Sweats tickling on both their bodies. Bodies colliding with each other. Tae climbed on Jungkook and saddled him, trying to dominate. But Jungkook wasnt having it, he fliped Tae over and press his erection on him.