First attack

GARROTHS POV
It's night two, we are all sitting in the office. Travis sipping his coffee, Dante on his phone, and Adam on the tablet. Me staring at the pictures on the walls and ceiling. Every once in a while me and Adam switch. My next turn I see a fox in pirate cove, foxy I assume. I don't give to much mind to it until it jumps out and starts running. Adam closes the door and not is against the window, Chika on the other side. Then a Golden thing appears infringement of us and Foxy breaks the window, we all run out the door. We lose each other I go hide in the kitchen. Then Chika is right there.
TRAVIS'S POV
I bolt to the arcade and find a little passage I go into it and find myself in an arcade game (this is what Adam said) I burry myself in stuffed animals except for my eyes and nose. Bonnie walks up to the arcade game.
DANTES POV
I bolt to the back and hide in a box under the stage, I breath heavily but quietly. Then I hear smashing! I feel the box I'm in tip over and I spill out! Foxy staring at me....
ADAMS POV
Freddie loses me and I bolt to find the guys. Then I run into balloon boy.... He is staring directly at me but walks to his left and leaves.... Odd. I run over to the arcade and see Bonnie staring at Travis in the machine, oh no. Maybe his sensors can't see thru glass or sudden movements. Idk. I look behind me to see Freddie. I flop to the ground, and I stare at him he raises his fist and my glasses fall off. Revealing my purple eyes, he stares and then walks away.... What!?! Then Bonnie turns around I duck behind a pac man game. He walks out the room.
GARROTHS POV
Chika looks at me I look behind her to see her cupcake jump to her side. She slides a real cupcake towards me and leaves with her cupcake! What luck, but why?
DANTES POV
Foxy digs her hook into my uniform, lifting me up. She turns me around and my wallet drops out to a picture of me and Nicole when we went to the water park with katelyn and Jeffery back in high school. Foxy throws me to the ground and walks away. I pick up my wallet and it hits me.  I run up stairs and back to the office to see Adam Garroth and Travis!
"You okay?"Travis hugs me along with Garroth.
"I'm fine but Adam was right they are here!" I say.
"REALLY?!?" They all ask.
"Yea but I don't know who is who except I think either Nicole is foxy or Katelyn is!"
"Okay maybe you got hit in the head, why would they BE the animatronics? Aren't they deadly? And if they are why are they in there in the first place?!?!" Garroth contemplates, then we hear dinging.
"I don't know but let's get out of here before this place opens!" Adam says,