Prologue

"Kids, daddy has a bad news." The red haired man said to his five year old triplets while tears breaming his eyes.

"What is it daddy?" The first born asked.

"Daddy can't take care of all three of you so Mommy's family said they'd help me but they want two of you to be raised by them. I don't another one of my precious family to be apart but I don't have confidence to raise three children." He said in tears.

"Then we'll go but we want to spent go to the same school as onee-chan and we want to spent holidays and vacation with you." The second and third born volunteered.

"I won't agree with that. I promised mom that I would always take care of you two and we will protect dad together." The first born protested.

"We'll be ok and dad needs someone like you with him to keep in check right?" The third born said.

"But." The first born started but didn't finish and just nodded.

"I think we can do what you requested." The father said.

***

"Kids, I just called your grandparents and they agreed with what you want so start packing because they want you to arrive at your new home as soon as possible in exchange of those requests, and the one to fetch you will be here in an hour." The father said going to the room where the children where reading the same book.

The triplets look at their father and the two who volunteered stood up.

"Ok." They replied.

***

After finishing their packing the car arrived a few minutes later.

"Haruka, Harumi, please behave to your new house. If you have a problem just send me a letter. If you are being treated badly, I would switch to one of you so I can protect you." The first born said not ready to let go of her siblings yet.

"We will always behave Haruhi-onee-chan. We will get stronger and more independent for you and dad, and I will protect Harumi from harm, always." The second born, Haruka, said.

"Daddy wants a goodbye-hug-for-now will all the three of you even though Haruhi would stay." The father said with his arms open for the three to hug.

The triplets hugged and said their goodbyes and the second and third born went on their way.

***^-^***

A NEW STORY! FOR THOSE WHO ARE READING THIS THANKS FOR GIVING THIS BOOK YOUR PRECIOUS TIME. SORRY FOR SOME TYPO AND GRAMMAR ERROR I'M NO EXPERT IN ENGLISH SO SORRY IN ADVANCE.

FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T READ MY OTHER STORY YET YOU CAN READ IF YOU WANT TO BUT ITS YOU CHOICE. SO I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER.

NOT EDITED.

FINISHED: 5-15-16 @ 9:06PM

PUBLISHED: 5-30-16 @ 4:05AM