English Exam - Cute

This is for arwenxdanielleI hope you like it

Arwen's POV

I looked up, closing my eyes, thinking about what I was about to do.

Today was the day of my English Final.

This is the one and only test that determined whether or not I was graduating high school next week.

This is the one and only test that determined my entire future.

I was wearing a pair of jeans and my Jacob's, who was my boyfriend, sweatshirt with some random shirt underneath it.

All of a sudden Jacob's calon filled the room and arms wrapped around my waist.

"You're gonna do fine Arwen. Stop worrying about it."

I opened my eyes, turning around to face him.

"You don't know that. I'm gonna fail."

"Nope. You're the smartest person I know. You'll do amazing."

"I'm gonna be late." I sighed nervously, walking out to the car and getting into the passenger seat, and soon followed be Jacob, who got into the driver's seat.

*Skip the drive*

I opened the door and went to get out but was stopped.

Jacob pulled me back and kissed me softly.

"Go rock that exam. Call me when you finish."

I laughed, getting out of the car and walking up to the school.

With Jacob's words ringing through my head, I walked up to the front office and to the little old lady at the desk.

"What in the world are you doing here at 8:00 on a Saturday morning sweetie?" Ms. Agnes laughed, looking at me over the top of her glasses, which were perched on the tip of her nose.

I smiled. Everyone loves Ms. Agnes.

"I'm here to take my English Final with Mr. Koleston. He told me to come in today to take it since I wasn't here on testing day."

"What's your name sweetie?"

"Arwen."

She looked at her papers and smiled, nodding as she confirmed Mr. Koleston's note.

"Good luck!"

I walked out, heading towards his classroom, running through everything I studied in my head one last time.

As I approached his room I took a deep breath, knocking on the door.

"Ah. There you are. I was beginning to thought you had forgotten."

"Sorry I'm late. I was nervous. My boyfriend had to give me a little pep-talk, multiple times."

I laughed nervously. Why did I tell him that?

"You'll do fine Arwen."

I sat down as he grabbed some papers from his desk, handing me a copy of the test.

"Please write your first, middle, and last name on the booklet and answer sheet, as well as today's date. Take your time to read through any passages carefully, and read each question thoroughly before answering. Do you have any questions?"

I shook my head no.

"You have three hours to complete your exam, starting now."

Oh gosh...