"All Boy's School Survival Guide" for girls Chapter 1

[Synopsis:

Aliza is in a binding situation, literally! With her breasts constricted, wearing her brother's loose clothing, and dropping her voice to the lowest level, she's attending Ascham, an all boy's school! If that's not enough, throw in an extremely hot roommate, who suspects Aliza, aka Alex, of not being exactly what "he" appears to be and you have the start of a chaotic relationship---if you can even call it that. ]

♠--Tip 1: Make sure that certain 'body parts' are always well hidden behind layers and layers of clothing. If anyone becomes suspicious during an especially hot day, simply explain that you have an extremely irritating skin condition that makes you sensitive to the sun, hence you are trying to cover as much skin as possible.--♠

~From "All Boy's School Survival Guide" for girls

I still can't believe it.

Why-wait, a better question is, how did I end up being persuaded to do this? Me, the sensible one, the one with all the responsibilities, and good sense end up in this mess? Sneaking another look at the new dorm room, the small figure let out a soft sigh. Soon, Lucien Devons would take-up the bottom bunk of the bed the figure was currently sitting in.

Aliza, in a trance, got up and put her stuff in the double cupboard, picking the left side to hang her clothes. All of which were a little too loose on her. She took out a carved wooden box that took up half of the suit case and used her key hanging from her wrist to open and check again that all the contents were still inside.

Sure enough, her undergarments were in small mesh bags, separated into bras and underwear, and as she prodded the bottom, she felt for her bag of pads with some tampons. Once she was sure that all the items were inside, she locked with her key and tied the leather strap which held the key back onto her wrist.

Now all she has to do was sit and wait. Wait for her dorm partner to arrive and then she would introduce herself as Alex Newton, the new transfer student from America.

Looking back to when this all started, she realized she should have noticed something was wrong when Alex, her twin, wouldn't meet her eyes. She had been so excited that he got accepted into Ascham House School, an all boys private school in Newcastle. The waiting list had been so long, and she had had very low hopes that he would even be accepted, because well, Alex was never the brightest apple. But apparently the school had sent an email that an acceptance letter would soon be arriving via airmail which would go further into the details of the acceptance and when he should arrive in England to commence the new year. She'd thrown her arms around Alex in her excitement, only when he did not return the embrace did she sense he was holding something back.

"Well, aren't you excited? You finally got into the school." She said as she eased out of the lackluster embrace. Sensing the mood, she also didn't mention that he finally got admittance in his last year in high school after waiting for six years nonetheless.

Alex looked as though he was assessing her. He stood beside her and stared at the closet mirror in his room. Then he turned towards her again, but this time he had a wide grin across his tanned face.

"O.K. Alex, now you're just being plain creepy, maybe you're so exited you've finally lost the few lagging brain cells that somehow survived your birth." When his grin only widened at her overused gibe, she knew he was up to something.

"Izzy," Oh no!, Aliza thought. Whenever he calls me Izzy, he always has something up his sleeves.

"Whatever it is Alex, I want no part of it. I won't let Aunt Hess know if you leave me out of whatever you are thinking." Aliza bit out.