Marcel imagine for Perry

Every school had there nerd that always got picked on, yours happened to be Marcel Styles.

He was the school nerd and that seemed to draw alot of attention to him.

You knew he got bullied but you never stopped it until one day.

What happened that day was horrible.

The jocks pushed him down, broke his glasses and repeatedly kicked him and punched him.

You had enough so you dropped your books and went up to the jocks and yelled at them.

After they left you went to marcel and took him to your car and drive him to your place so you could bandage him up.

When you get inside you work at his cuts when he says " look perry I don't need your sympathy You don't need to help me out."

You ignore him and tell him to take his shirt off.

When he does you look at him and ask what's wrong.

He says he can't because he's ashamed.

But somehow you convince him to and when he does you have to hold back tears.

You didn't think it gotten to be that bad but it did.

On his wrist were cuts, some old and some new.

"Marcel you need to stop with that.

I know it will be hard but I will be here to help you through it so promise me you will stop" you ask looking at him and he promises and keeps his word he never cut again.