Chapter 1

My Name is Beatrice Prior but I prefer to go by Tris or Six and I just moved back to Chicago. I live with my aunt Tori after my parents kicked me out. I am a professional fighter, Model and singer and I go by Six to my fans. I am 16 and about 5'2, I have long blond hair but when I fight/model/sing I wear a black wig, I have grey-blue eyes and of course when I am Six I were emerald green contacts. You would think I have a wonderful life being rich and all but that is not the case. It all started eight years ago.....

————————Flash Back————————

    My best friend Toby had just gone home and I am now playing int the back yard when my dad came out in a huff. "Beatrice Grace Prior what did you do?" Is all he said looking me in the eye. I look behind and see  Caleb my older brother smirking, I should of known he always blames me for things. My parents always believe when ever something is wrong it is always my fault. 

"What's wrong?" I ask in my eight year old voice.

"You know what this is the last straw, you put silly putty in the dvd player know my colleges can't watch the Video I need to show them!" He yells I am so confused I don't have putty, I never get anything. I am always ignored and some times abuse mentally, verbally and more than sometimes physically.

"Beatrice I have packed your things know get out of this town!" My mother says through tears. My mother would always comfort me when my father would get to me. I can tell the only reason she wants me to leave so I can get away. I realize I am crying.

Time Laps^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It has been two days since I was kicked out, I have been wondering around with my suit case looking for my aunt Tori when a car pulls up. I take a few steps back as I don't need any more trouble. My parents put me in the car then dropped me off half an hour away from our house.  The person gets out of the care and I see my aunt Tori.

"Oh my Gosh Beatrice where are your parents?" She asks and I tell her the story of how they treat me and me getting kicked out. 

"They kicked me out." I finish.

"Oh sweetie you will stay with me I want you to have a bright future." She said and I got in the car and we went to her house. She gave me the guest bedroom across the hall from hers. She gets some of her old toys for me to use and gets me settled in. I can't stop saying thank you because she treats me better than I ever thought was allowed.

She helped me become Six the fighter and a singer and I am always great full. She makes sure I am not a brat about being rich. She is like the mother I never had. 

————————End Of Flash Back————————

"Tris it is time to get up." Shouts Tori. I look at my clock 6:30. Ugh why does my new school have to start so early. I get dressed in ripped jeans, a black tank top that says M.A.T.H = Mental abuse to humans. I grab my leather jack to. I leave my hair down and put some foundation on and powder then slight mascara and a little lip gloss. I put on my black leather boots and walk down stairs. I grab a muffin and sit at the table. 

"Ready for School?" Tori asks. Tori teaches at Divergent high an decided I could go.

"Yeah but why do I have to go to a public school? Caleb goes there and you know how I feel about him." I ask.

"Because you need to connect with teens you age and plus I will be the music, drama and art teacher so I will be there with you." She said and after talking for a bit We decide it is time to go. She drives off in her black Lamborghini and I drive a little behind her in my purple to blue mustang. The colors are ombré style. I see the school so I pull into a space and get out.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

A/n I hope you guys like my new story, remember helpful hints and please tell me what you think of it. I have been writing fan-fiction for a while just not on sites before. Please leave commits so I know what to work on. 😊

I don't own The divergent Series Veronica Roth does. If I did own the Series I would not have ended Allegiant like that.

-Natalie