Damn Teenagers

So I just left the office, walking my way to the cemetery as I do most nights. Oh why am I walking in a cemetery at night? Well I'll tell you, I work a lot so the only time I can go is at night when I leave the office.

My name is Kelly Newton. I have my own empire, shipping company, bakeries, resturants, and a few delis. This is why I work so much. So back to the cemetery...I just walk though the gates when I hear a couple of teenage boys. The worst of teenagers to me are boys, I don't like any teenagers. I'm like a old person in a 29 year old body when it comes to DAMN teenagers. So I follow the noise until I see this DAMN boys trying to turn over a tombstone. I walk up behind them and grabbed their shirts.

" What the hell are you to doing and why? " Was what came out of my mouth. The boy on my right tells me they was just having fun ( if you know me that is the words that piss me off). "May I ask why you are try to knock over ( I look over the tombstone) Mrs. Patterson's stone? How would you like it if someone tried to destroy your stuff? "

"Why would they?" Said the boy on my left. "If you boys don't know that is Mrs. Patterson's property. She paid for that. And what sucks about it is she had to die to get it." That stupid boy on my left had to open is damn mouth again, only if I had some duck tape for him ( I'll start carrying that in my handbag. "Look we was just having some fun we told you that!"

"Do you have a cell phone? Mine die and I need to check in real quick." I moved the boy on my right to my left too holding both their shirts in my left hand. " If you two try to run or anything dumb ( I lift my shirt a little to show the gun I carry. I'm not dumb I do carry a gun) I'll take you down." The boy gave me his phone, " can I see the flashlight real quick?" I sat the phone down on the ground and hit it hard with the flashlight.

"What the hell did you do to my phone?" I looked at him sweetly and said " I'm just having fun." He looked like he could kill me. " That was mine!" So me being me told him " we'll that tombstone is Mrs. Patterson's.

So I look at the other kid " hey can I see your phone? " Hell no he said. I told him I was going to make that call now so he gave it to me. I look though the contacts until I came to mom. I quickly hit send.

" hello" come a woman's voice, I looked at the kid and asked his last name. Yes Mrs.White this is Kelly Newton, I have your son and his friend I looked to his friend and asked his name "Josh was his answer, Josh and I was wanting to meet with you to talk to you about the boys and return them to you can we meet somewhere. Her reply was yes and she would being Josh's mother. I told her to meet me at the coffee shop on the corner of 5th ave and park street.

" ok boys lets go boys" I told them. Josh being Josh being a damn teenager ask if I was kidnapping them now? The other boy was quite I think that was because he was facing his mother. " I was told to being Mr.White and your mother is meeting us there. His face paled oh mothers I love them! We get in my car all is quite just how I like teenagers.

We went in the coffee shop and I ask where their mothers are, and they just point. We walk over and I tell the lady my name. Mrs. White tells me to call her barb and I meet Josh's mom Jane. The server comes over, " hey Kelly what can I get you?" " hey nix I'll take a coffee with vanilla creamer." And then she took everyone else's order. I look over at the other boy, " what's your name?" He answers without looking up " Jeremy " is all he said. We got the Order.

" so barb and Jane I asked you to meet us so you know what your boys was up to. I was going though the cemetery like I do most nights. And I saw the boys doing the most dumbest thing ever. They said they was just having fun. Well i hate when teenagers say that, the reason is my brother at the age of 19 though he was cool and knew it all like most teenagers do. So he and his friend thought it would be cool to play on the train tracks. I thought it was harmless, I always wanted to do it too but something always stopped me. I told them I didn't think they should but they knew it all and did anyways. My brother never came back alive he was hit by the train his friend had to watch the whole thing could do nothing. So I go every night to visit him now. Anyway back to it. I was walking though the gate and heard the boys so I walked that way and they was trying to knock over a tombstone. I start talking to them about how that was someone's property, so I did ask to use Josh's phone and I said I needed the flashlight.