Part 3

"Tony!" You yelled. You were standing between him and Bucky. "Don't make this worse."

"Watch out baby sister, I've got someone I need to deal with."

"Baby sister!" You said in disgust. "No. You take that suit right off Tony."

"Stand down (y/n)," Tony called once more.

"(Y/n)," Bucky said with worry in his voice.

"Stand down!" Tony commanded.

You held out your hand.

"(Y/n)?" Tony said sounding confused.

A hand came out of nowhere, forming a suit of armor around your body.

"You upgraded your suit?!" Tony was angry. He had a specific rule for you: you leave the suit upgrades alone if you want a suit at all.

"I wasn't gonna let you have all the fun."

Tony fired. You raised your arm just in enough time to block it. "Leave Bucky alone, Tony!" You yelled.

"He's dangerous (y/n), this is a huge mistake." Tony called out.

Bucky ran out of the room. He knew you were strong enough to handle your brother, besides, Tony would never hurt you.

"Mistake?"

Tony stopped. "I never knew why I let him stay." Tony's mask came up revealing his face. "I knew I should've made him leave. And that's what's going to happen."

"Steve!" You yelled. You ignited the thrusters and took off to find him. "Steve!" You said taking off your mask. "You need to get Bucky away from Tony. Please, take him somewhere else."

Then a loud scream came. Steve took off yelling Bucky's name.