Prologe

Prologue

Little Ivy sat on the rug of the Black's house, her mother, Maria, sat on the couch watching her with a smile. Ivy rolled backwards and stared up at her mother with her big, bright golden eyes. She gave her a toothy smile and continued to play with her stuffed black dog.

Maria giggled at her daughter and lifted her into her lap. She smiled at her and began to tickle her. The little girl gave a squeal of laughter and crawled away. Maria laughed and grabbed Ivy again, she kissed her on her blonde head. Her husband, Sirius, had left for his best friend James' house, so she was left alone to watch little Ivy. She smiled happily as she looked down at her giggling daughter.

And just as suddenly as it had arrived, it was shattered, soon to be forgot in a array of broken memories. The door burst open. Maria screamed as she saw a group of death eaters walk in. She snatched up Ivy and grabbed her wand. She shouted a spell and an invisible barrier appeared between her and the death eaters. She ran up the stairs and placed Ivy in her cradle.

Ivy's big eyes stared up at her filled with fear. "I love you Ivy, remember that." She smiled and kissed her head. She grabbed her wand and turned to the death eaters, who had made it up the stairs. "There she is." Said one pointing to Ivy. "Give us the girl and we'll let you live." Growled another Maria stood in front of Ivy and said, "if you want her you'll have to go through me!" She shouted and pointed her wand at them, they sneered at her the one in the front said, "I thought you would say that. AVADA KEDAVRA!!!" He yelled, and a flash of green light hit her. Maria let out a shrill scream and fell to the floor.

The one in front walked over to the cradle where the girl was staring at her mother on the floor.

"Ah." said the man, walking up to the little girl, "the girl with the golden eyes, why are you do special? Obviously not special enough for him to come himself, wonder why? More important matters than some little girl. The dark lord says I can't kill you. let's see if was right." He smirked and raised his wand, "AVADA KEDAVRA!!" He screamed and a flash of green light flew at the tiny girl, it hit her in the chest.

She was fine. The green light flew back at the man and sent him flying across the room. He lay there, unmoving,, and unbreathing. Lucious Malfoy walked over to him, "foolish man, the dark lord is never wrong." He walked over to the cradle where the girl had collapsed in fear, he picked up the limp girl and handed her to another man, and strode out the door.

-----------

So, what did ya think? good? bad? let me know, and if anyone is a good editor, I would like help, this the first REAL book I've ever made, sooo, if anyone can help, let me know.

Dedicated to _Appolosgirl_ the first person to comment, THANK YOU!!!

Vote!!! coment!!!!!

Peace, love, and milkshakes!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

-Kat ^•^