EPISODE 2 Part 4 Rated M Chapter

[EPISODE 2 PART 4] RATED M VERSION

"Yah, Dr. Kang, what is this?"

With all her strength Kang Mo Yeon lifted herself from the bed and wrapped her arms around Si Jin's neck then whispered "This is me asking you to make love to me." Then she pulled him down and kissed him.

Si Jin was still shocked by how Mo Yeon was acting, but he returned her kisses. Soft and gentle at first but then the kisses became more urgent and demanding. Si Jin's hand snaked its way around Mo Yeon's waist holding their bodies even together; it was enough to make Mo Yeon moan. Right now, any type of skinship with Si Jin made her wet, and Si Jin took the chance to kiss her open mouth.

Si Jin's mouth travelled lower then, to her jaw, her neck, her shoulder, in between her breasts and even lower. But Mo Yeon grabbed Si Jin by the hair, pulled him up and crashed her lips to his.

Then Si Jin once again grabbed Mo Yeon by her waist and flipped them over.

Now it was Mo Yeon who was on top of Si Jin. Without breaking their kiss, Si Jin sat up so that Mo Yeon was now straddling his hips. She could feel Si Jin's erection that was tenting his sweatpants. His hands roamed her body, his lips raining kisses down her jaw and throat. Mo Yeon leaned her head back to give him better access.

His hands then found the clasp to her bra and he whispered in her ear. "Let's take this off, shall we?" then he unclasped it.

But before he could take it off, he pushed Si Jin hard back on the bed and with her most sultry look, and going as slowly and seductively as she can, she removed her bra and tossed it aside.

Si Jin's eyes widened for a second, and then his lips curled into a sexy smirk. "Tease."

But Mo Yeon only raised an eyebrow, and arched her back trying to give Si Jin a better look which caused her to touch Si Jin's erection, earning a very sexy groan from the man.

"Do that again." Si Jin said; his voice now low and very husky

Then using both her hands, she cupped at her own breasts, kneading them as she continued to grind on Yoo Si Jin.

Using his strength Yoo Si Jin flipped them over once again, and with one swift motion, he ripped Kang Mo Yeon's panties off of her body and threw them aside. Next he removed his sweatpants revealing his member in all its glory

Si Jin took a moment to appreciate the beauty in front of him. "Beautiful. Kang Mo Yeon you're beautiful." he whispered very softly, then crashed their lips together once more.

He brought his lips even lower, until he came to her breasts. kneading one in his hand, he took the other into his mouth, and began to suck on it. All the while Mo Yeon was moaning loudly.

Si Jin rolled her nipple in his tongue, and Mo Yeon's fingers tangled in his hair pressing him closer to her chest.

Aw God it felt so good. Mo Yeon thought

One hand leaving her breast, Si Jin went lower, then swiped a finger along Mo Yeon's slit, which made her shudder in pleasure.

"God you're so wet"

"Only for you"

Without another word Si Jin inserted two fingers into her which made her moan loudly. In and out his fingers went going deeper each time

"Yoo Si Jin-ssi" Kang Mo Yeon moaned out loud. Her entire world was spinning. She was being dragged into this pleasure and it was almost too much to bear.