Love & BlackMail

Iheard quick knock at your window & i looked outside and it was charles, i gave him a quick signal for "ill be down in ah minute" . I quickly threw on some shorts and a tshirt.and silently crept out the door. I ran into his arms. Giving him the biggest kiss he squeezed on my ass as we kissed . Mmmmm i moaned and bit his lip he

He made a grunting sound he pushed me away and said you sure you wanna do this. I smirked and slowly crept my hand down to his dick i grabbed it nice and slow he got a

bend in his back . He grabbed my hand and led me to his car .. I closed the door to his car and we drove to his house he started taking my clothes off before we got into his house by the time we got to his bedroom i was naked COMPLETELY. I pushed him on the bed nd pulled his dick out i looked at his eyes they had gotten so big i slowly started to suck i went as far as i could i felt his hand pushing down on my head he had gotten so hard. I got off my knees nd got ontop of me before i could do anything he rolled ontop of me and said your turn bae he slowly with his tongue sucked my clit he startes to go deeper and he stuck his tongue in me i was dripping wet i started grabbing the cover in my fist and moaning and throwing my head back i attempted to roll bud he held me down to the bed he went deeper and deepeer each lickk he did. After about 20 minutes he went to his desk and got a condom he quickly put it on and got on top of me he sucked on my neck and went lower and stopped at my stomach he teased me before i finally said fuck me ! He smirked and said say please i said please he then rammed in me i jumped and moaned loud he went in and out fast he started pumping in and out i started kicking my legs and moaning i wrapped my arms around his neck , and dug my nails into his back i felt him slowing down and i let out a sigh of relief , he laughed and laid next to me , he said baby you tigh af . Make ahh nigga wannna sleep in you . He joked around saying you might not be able to walk for ah few hours . I laughed but in my mind i knew it was true. I got up and went into the bathroom and turned on the shower.

Please share this !! Ill post the second chapter when i get 50 reads and 10 votes

.