Happy birthday yuu!

I want to skip to 2 years later.Sorry...I wanted yuu to turn 18 so he would be legal to do it...(hehe...)

Mika's POV
It has been 2 years now.I haven't seen ferid,Crowley nor krul after the kidnapping.

It has also been 2 years since the Neko's live here at my house.We have been good.Life's good.And in two days,it is yuu's birthday.

He is turning 18 soon.He has been really happy with me and the Neko's.We will celebrate his birthday with all of his love ones.

Mitsuba and shinoa will also celebrate his birthday.I am now outside the house watching the Neko's play with eachother in their cat form.

It had always entertain me to see them attack eachother playfully.How they bite their ears and chasing eachother around the yard.It's cute...

They then shift back to human and burst out laughing.'Yuu-kun,that was foul play...' Yoichi said and yuu laughed.I smiled and we all went back inside.They all went to the kitchen to get water.

We sat on the couch and relax.'Hey yuu...' Guren started.Yuu let out a hum and guren continued 'What do you want for your birthday?' He ask.

'Yea yuu-kun,what do you want for your birthday?' Yoichi ask.'Hmm,let's see...' Yuu started.'I want to go see mika's grave (the one that got hit by a car not the one with yuu right now) and spend time together with you guys...' Yuu said smilling.

'Yea,it has been a while sine we go visit his grave...' Shinya said.Everyone then nod in agreement.We then talk about this mika and they laugh at the memories they had with him.

Yuu said that this mika had the same facial features as me.Hmm,I wonder why?

Time skip to 2 days later~

Yuu's POV
It's my birthday today!Mitsuba and shinoa arrive at 1 o'clock.We celebrate my birthday together.We talk we laugh.
And after a few hours of that,we go to mika's grave (Like I said,the one that got hit by a car....)

When we got to his grave I smiled.
'It has been a long time right,mika?'
I ask and I know I won't be receiving an answer.

I sigh and the others said what they want to say and we left.I took one last look before walking away.We are now at the park.Just strolling together.

We then stop at the lake in the middle of the park.I then saw ducks and ducklings.I also saw little fishes swimming in the lake.

Yoichi then shift into a cat and chase the ducklings playfully.I joined him and we tried to catch them.

I heard the others laughing then me and yoichi shift back and laugh as well.
It had been a great day and after a few more strolling we all went back home.

We said our goodbyes to shinoa and mitsuba.We all went back to the house.
We all sat down.All of us was exhausted
but happy.

This was the best birthday I ever had...